Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arsenal vs Real Madrid (spoilers)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like to see brits do well...hence my support for real this time...they have more brits in their starting lineup than arse-n-all

Comment

Originally posted by the giant one
      oh and **** off about liverpool losing. they dominated the damn match but gave away a stupid free kick at the end which might cost them the tie. Now Liverpool has to shutout Benfica in Anfield to move on
      No I thought he was talking about Arsenal vs Liverpool game thatas why I was surprised that he said Arsenal won because I thought Liverpool won the game. I just misread the thread.

Comment

Great performance from Arsenal, reminded me of how they played a couple of years ago before PL teams started stifling them.

And just one thing - how *****ng amazing was Fabregas. I've always liked him, but he was outstanding last night, the best midfield performance I've seen this season unless anyone can offer a better one?

Comment

Originally posted by sn1gger

unless its newcastle. i hate those guys
          Newcastle are kinda boring, though who can forget their famous victory against Barcelona when Aspria scored a hatrick.

Comment

Chelsea (0) 1 vs Barcelona (0) 2 LS
            Del Horno (s/o) 38
            Motta (og) 60 Terry (og) 71
            Eto'o 80
            UCL, Kick-off: 19: 45

Comment

fantastic result for arsenal, as you can tell uve been a life time supporter, best footy ive seen them play since boro. Hopefully we can have a bit of form now, can't wait to see walcott the kid is as quick as henry :O £12 million for a 16 year old hope hes worth it , rofl at the sending off for del horno for chelsea!

Comment

Originally posted by boxstarr
                i like to see brits do well...hence my support for real this time...they have more brits in their starting lineup than arse-n-all
                is it a team sport or not ? best team, not best nationality.
                if peeps have to be from england, maybe they should also
                have to come from the city/town too, maybe even just the
                stadiums surrounding areas. damn thats just stupid

Comment

Working...
                X