X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JDizzle79
    yeah, i can switch it to memory...just did it, what next
    click on "my computer" (on your computer) lol!

Comment

• oh ok ... got it...but bad news...I guess that picture wasn't saved to the card...just on the tape. I'll see if I can save it somnehow.

Comment

oh ok ... got it...but bad news...I guess that picture wasn't saved to the card...just on the tape. I'll see if I can save it somnehow.
        did you see any pictures on it?

Comment

• i didn;t think you could take pictures on the tape

Comment

• damn...well, I guess it will have to wait. I'll take a pic later and post it tomorrow! Deal?!

Comment

damn...well, I guess it will have to wait. I'll take a pic later and post it tomorrow! Deal?!
              no problem!

but did any of your pictures turn out on the card? i don;t want to see them, just curious if there were any images on the card.
              next time make sure it is set to memory before taking the picture

Comment

• yeah there was...hahaha, mostly of my dog that my wife took and another that has me wearing nothing hahaha, don't worry, its only from the waist up but I have this stupid grin and I didn't cut my hair...I look like an idiot basically!

Comment

yeah there was...hahaha, mostly of my dog that my wife took and another that has me wearing nothing hahaha, don't worry, its only from the waist up but I have this stupid grin and I didn't cut my hair...I look like an idiot basically!
                  lol!

Comment

• well Rogue...I'm gonna go take a nap, I haven't slept yet so take care and hopefully I'll get to talk with you later.

Comment

well Rogue...I'm gonna go take a nap, I haven't slept yet so take care and hopefully I'll get to talk with you later.
                      ok...take it care.
                      see ya.

Comment

Working...
                      X