X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxclever
    Lucky cow

right now i have a mountain of ironin and i should really be doing it.
    My husband won;t do some things but he often helps me:
    with cooking, doing dishes, doing laundry, and vacuuming. He won;t dust, iron clothes, clean the bathroom, or do major cleaning. lol! but he is a great mister fix it. he built our deck and porch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogue
      My husband won;t do some things but he often helps me:
      with cooking, doing dishes, doing laundry, and vacuuming. He won;t dust, iron clothes, clean the bathroom, or do major cleaning. lol! but he is a great mister fix it. he built our deck and porch.

i'd be on here more if i didn't have so much to do, but the jobs pile up so if anything i could be on here less cos there's other stuff i want to be doing, like i deceided to have ANOTHER go at learning guitar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxclever
        i'd be on here more if i didn't have so much to do, but the jobs pile up so if anything i could be on here less cos there's other stuff i want to be doing, like i deceided to have ANOTHER go at learning guitar.
        VERY cool! my sister-in-law is taking lessons.

Comment

• boxclever, what does your boyfriend do for work?
          and just curious, do you ask him what he wants to have for dinner or do you just make something you know that he likes?

Comment

• Originally posted by JDizzle79
            well, it is a scheduling conflict. I work mids and she works days but we still manage time together. My brother and her are my best friends. I don't really hang out with too many people but I do enjoy being with her...and I do help around the house all the time!
            it's great that you help out.

my feelings are that if both people are working full-time, they both should take responsibility for house stuff.

Comment

• rogue my computer crashed last night so i am uploading it just now
              should be finished when i get back from the missus's house

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD
                rogue my computer crashed last night so i am uploading it just now
                should be finished when i get back from the missus's house
                thanks a bunch!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogue
                  it's great that you help out.

my feelings are that if both people are working full-time, they both should take responsibility for house stuff.
                  yup...now if I can get my dog to help around the house instead of bouncing off the walls, I would be good to go

Comment

• Originally posted by JDizzle79
                    yup...now if I can get my dog to help around the house instead of bouncing off the walls, I would be good to go
                    WHAT KIND OF DOG?
                    a lab?

Comment

• no...a Jack Russell Terrier...she's crazy

Comment

Working...
                      X