This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
    You should have said, If yer think I look bad you should see the other guys' knuckles. Gets em everytime.
    Me left nut feels like theres a piece ****ing glass inside, might book meself in at the docs after I've emptied me fridge. If I fell on a knife I'd finish me drink before calling an ambulance, it's just the way I am me lover.
    That's why you are revered, darling.

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
      That's why you are revered, darling.
      I owe it all to Alan and Stella, babes.

Comment

• Aye, Alan knew what he was doing when he created you and Stella.

Comment

• Check out the sexy bum boy in me avi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamboboy View Post
            Check out the sexy bum boy in me avi.
            Me trousersnake just snapped me briefs. Me two veg are hurting again but once again I care not for the pain as Dawkins is worth it, so he is

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
              Me trousersnake just snapped me briefs. Me two veg are hurting again but once again I care not for the pain as Dawkins is worth it, so he is
              I'd hit it too.

Prof. Richard Dawkins for Prime Minister of limey land.

Have you read the god delusion southpaw?

Comment

I'd hit it too.

Prof. Richard Dawkins for Prime Minister of limey land.

Have you read the god delusion southpaw?
                I have indeed.

God Delusion > Bible

I lent me copy to my catholic cousin and I haven't got it back yet

Comment

• There has been a question that has puzzled man since time began: Whose **** is the tastiest ever? well bum boys, after sampling the finest beef bayonets the world has to offer, I've compiled a list:

1. Dawkins
                  2. Danny Williams
                  3. Hoff, Jamboboy and Southpaw ( All tied for 3rd, their beef bayonets were succulent let me tell ya. )
                  4. Anorak ( In his prime Anorak could have ruled the division but age, sadly, has caught up with the fella. Although still full of juices, his beef bayonet is not as ripe as it used to be. )
                  5. KayJay ( I had a hard time wrestling Kayjay's beef bayonet out of the hands of his on/off boyfriend Kevin, but rest assured, once i did i devoured every morsel - not too big, not too small, but full of richness. )

Comment

• It's not really a fair contest as Danny Williams' trousersnake is the biggest in the heavyweight division. Even Tyson found it too much to handle and subsequently fell on his ugly arse.
                    Dawkins wang is just epic, enough meat to challenge God himself.
                    I think it's a fair p4p **** list laddie, Danny and Dawkins are both probably the juiciest sausages on the market right now, a sword fight between those two beasts would be something quite spectacular to behold.
                    Maybe we should make an ATG p4p **** list too.

Comment

It's not really a fair contest as Danny Williams' trousersnake is the biggest in the heavyweight division. Even Tyson found it too much to handle and subsequently fell on his ugly arse.
                      Dawkins wang is just epic, enough meat to challenge God himself.
                      I think it's a fair p4p **** list laddie, Danny and Dawkins are both probably the juiciest sausages on the market right now, a sword fight between those two beasts would be something quite spectacular to behold.
                      Maybe we should make an ATG p4p **** list too.
                      To do that we'd have to do a 'ell of a lot of sampling. Me jaw aches just compiling a list of 5.

Comment

Working...
                      X