Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bleedin off license got robbed and trashed last night, so it's ****ing closed today. I had to go further afield for me Stella. And it wasn't cheap I'll tell you that.
    I'll be eating scraps all week now..

Comment

• No need to control them now, just let them off the leash and the rest is history.

Death to the infidels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        The bleedin off license got robbed and trashed last night, so it's ****ing closed today. I had to go further afield for me Stella. And it wasn't cheap I'll tell you that.
        I'll be eating scraps all week now..
        You'd walk to the ends of the Earth for your stella. That's why i love yer, babes.

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
          You'd walk to the ends of the Earth for your stella. That's why i love yer, babes.
          And beyond, babes. Jason searched far and wide for the golden fleece, encountering many dangers along the way. I'd do all of that and more for a can of me beloved Stella.

Comment

• Evening tossers, been on the glenmorangie tonight. A ****ing fine tipple so it is.

Just been catching up on the last few pages of banter, have you hit the flashy ****s yet. lilpoppa might just pop in and have a pop too.

Comment

• Southpaw, your dedication to our beloved stella is admirable. Alan bless you.

Oldskool, they've had a little nibble at hurricane and someone else. I forget who.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
                Southpaw, your dedication to our beloved stella is admirable. Alan bless you.

Oldskool, they've had a little nibble at hurricane and someone else. I forget who.
                Hoffy they did have a nibble, and I asked for it. Feisty ****ers they are.

Comment

• They had a nibble at Hurricane's sausage and thought "**** biting this big tasty bad boy off - i could have a lick of this till the end of me days"

They ain't stupid them dogs of pwn, that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
                    They had a nibble at Hurricane's sausage and thought "**** biting this big tasty bad boy off - i could have a lick of this till the end of me days"

They ain't stupid them dogs of pwn, that's for sure.
                    They were gonna bite it off and then bury Hurricanes boner, unearthing it every now and again for a wee taste.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
                      They were gonna bite it off and then bury Hurricanes boner, unearthing it every now and again for a wee taste.

They'd have to bury it deep hoff that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X