X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
    Lets do it.

What terrorist activities shall we engage in? Send the suicide alt karma bombers in? Shall we kidnap their lifestyle flashy thread and demand a ransom for it?

What's the best way to proceed laddie?
    Would you be willing to sacrifice the Dogs of pwn? those vicious buggers with some Semtex strapped to their backs could make one 'ell of a mess.

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
      Would you be willing to sacrifice the Dogs of pwn? those vicious buggers with some Semtex strapped to their backs could make one 'ell of a mess.
      It's asking a lot laddie. They're a pwners best friend and I've grown attached to them, but why not. The ****s are costing me a fortune in pedigree chum.

Comment

• sorry lads i probably should know these things by now, so sorry in advance. But who are the dogs of pwn? lol

Comment

• Good man.

Your sacrifice will benefit mankind in the long run.

Death to the Lifestyle Flashy Clique Unit!!!

Comment

• Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Just point me in their direction.

Comment

• I'll savage those ****s.

Let me at em.

Comment

• That's the spirit fellas.

CHARGE!

Comment

• lol maybe it would be a little bit harsh to unleash the dogs of pwn. awww **** it! go get em!

Comment

• Mean little bastards aren't they. I have a hard job controlling them.

Comment

• lol have you had to unleash them yet hoff? i wouldnt want to be on the recieving end of that pwning

Comment

Working...
                      X