This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
    I'm gonna finish this game of chess I'm playing then I'll crack open a stella. The beloved Stella puts me off me game so she does.
    Still checkmating them fools, Hoff?

Take their King for me, darling.

Comment

• Originally posted by oovavu View Post
      Is DaveBrown a bellend? he doesn't appear to like me, he also likes to play in the arcade so I suspect he may be a peadophile.

Or is it just me?
      Has he given you red k and threatened to rape/kill your sister?

Everyone has experienced that at some time. It's par for the ****ing course so it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
        Still checkmating them fools, Hoff?

Take their King for me, darling.
        I'm mating fools like a sex maniac let loose in a mental asylum.

So Faddy is off to those blue nose slags then laddie. Are ye disappointed?

Comment

• He red k'd me for saying the ganges was full of **** which it is I might add and gave me a 1 star rating. heartbroken so I am.

O well I'll try to take it in my stride, another can of strongbow should ease the pain.

Best be off, Na Nite all.

Comment

• Originally posted by oovavu View Post
            He red k'd me for saying the ganges was full of **** which it is I might add and gave me a 1 star rating. heartbroken so I am.

O well I'll try to take it in my stride, another can of strongbow should ease the pain.

Best be off, Na Nite all.
            Goodnight tart.

I'll have some alts give you 5 star ratings. That should do the trick.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
              I'm mating fools like a sex maniac let loose in a mental asylum.

So Faddy is off to those blue nose slags then laddie. Are ye disappointed?
              Is it official?

I heard the offer had been accepted, but Faddy rejected the move.

I'd like to see him come to the Hoops but 6 ****in' million is asking a bit much.

Here you go, darling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On1Q1PmJL4Y

Nakamura's first game back from injury after 3 and a half months and he scores a contender for goal of the season.

Gotta love that sexy Japanese bum boy.

Comment

Is it official?

I heard the offer had been accepted, but Faddy rejected the move.

I'd like to see him come to the Hoops but 6 ****in' million is asking a bit much.

Here you go, darling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On1Q1PmJL4Y

Nakamura's first game back from injury after 3 and a half months and he scores a contender for goal of the season.

Gotta love that sexy Japanese bum boy.
                Yeah, the deal has been done now. It's 4.75 mill with another 1 mill in add ons. Tis a wee bit steep but he'll do a grand job for them ****s so he will.

I'll have a butchers at that sexy japs goal right now me darling.

Comment

• I heard your lot were after Defoe.

Would you like to see him at Villa?

Comment

I heard your lot were after Defoe.

Would you like to see him at Villa?
                    I would. He hasn't really been given a fair chance with the jew boys. If we had Defoe, Young and Gabby we'd scare the bejesus out of defences with our pace. He'd get us 20 goals a season I reckon.

Comment

• Ol' Martin's starting to get his notes right now as he conducts his operatic masterpiece, ain't he?

Comment

Working...
                      X