This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aye, no doubt.

Welter's trousersnake > Batman, because even the the dark knight couldn't beat the Moggy slut.

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
      Aye, no doubt.

Welter's trousersnake > Batman, because even the the dark knight couldn't beat the Moggy slut.
      Tim Burton should make a film of Welter's life story, starting in the land of the moose ****ers and then following him to the mean streets of Leicester, and into the murky bread baking corrupt company that is Greggs.

Comment

• Let's hope it isn't a musical, eh.

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
          Let's hope it isn't a musical, eh.
          Aye, it should be a gritty film noir, with Welter trying to get out of the dark and murky pwnage world, only to be dragged back into the thunderdome flaming and screaming by the merest insult.

It should be shot in black and white, just to emphasise the contrast between the jiggas that Welter flames, and the white power klan that is team classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
            Aye, it should be a gritty film noir, with Welter trying to get out of the dark and murky pwnage world, only to be dragged back into the thunderdome flaming and screaming by the merest insult.

It should be shot in black and white, just to emphasise the contrast between the jiggas that Welter flames, and the white power klan that is team classic.
            This > Citizen Kane for best screenplay.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post

Shh!!... you're giving away our secrets.

Besides....we just inducted Kaynan. (Worse Classic Move Ever.)

Comment

• Kaynan may be black...... but he gives mighty fine deepthroat *******s.

Comment

• Mainly due to his races ability to chow down on whole bananas.

(Awaits banning).

Comment

• Orson Welles can eat my pwnage dust.

I was gonna make an alt recently with a black boys head photoshopped onto a giraffes neck and call it Gaynan. I still might.

Comment

• haha Gaynan.

Kaynan....Kayjay...

i think there the same person.

Because....look..they both start with Kay.

Do you like my theory!? I think we've cracked it son!

Comment

Working...
                      X