X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
    So, did you watch Pulp Fiction?
    not yet

Ive seen the start where Samuel L blows them dudes away in the flat but thats it. Ive been too busy

can't wait though. it looks really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
      not yet

Ive seen the start where Samuel L blows them dudes away in the flat but thats it. Ive been too busy

can't wait though. it looks really good.
      "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Comment

• No drink tonight. What am I to do?

Comment

• Be strong, darling.

Why no drink?

Comment

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
            Yeah. seen up to just that bit. ****ing awesome!

Comment

Be strong, darling.

Why no drink?
              no cash, babes. I tried to gather all me loose change but just not enough....

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                no cash, babes. I tried to gather all me loose change but just not enough....
                Poor bugger.

If you were in Scotland, you could have got 12 cans for £3.50.

Comment

Poor bugger.

If you were in Scotland, you could have got 12 cans for £3.50.

No need to remind me darling.

Yer one lucky fella, so you are. Me only hope is that the Pole lad at the shops is still unfamiliar with British currency...

Comment

• Why don't you call on the E-Ninjas to steal you a crate?

Comment

Why don't you call on the E-Ninjas to steal you a crate?
                      I'm sure Azza can grab me a six pack, on his way back from the dole office.

Comment

Working...
                      X