This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
    He must have contemplated suicide after my beloved Celtic beat AC Milan. And we only got a small fine and Dida gets banned for 2 games.

Italy losing at Hampden might just push him over the edge. Lets hope that Hamilton wins the formula one title an all and Alonso crashes out of the last race on the first corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Baker Boy View Post
      Italy losing at Hampden might just push him over the edge. Lets hope that Hamilton wins the formula one title an all and Alonso crashes out of the last race on the first corner.
      Aye, it'll be glorious.

Comment

• Laddie, Alonso and Dida are standing in front of you, but you can only give one of them a kicking. Who do you choose?

Comment

Laddie, Alonso and Dida are standing in front of you, but you can only give one of them a kicking. Who do you choose?
          It's a hard un' - it's a ****ing hard un'

I'll go with Dida.

Comment

It's a hard un' - it's a ****ing hard un'

I'll go with Dida.
            I think I'd choose Alonso. I hate the **** with a passion. Dida deserves a glasgow kiss an all mind.

Comment

I think I'd choose Alonso. I hate the **** with a passion. Dida deserves a glasgow kiss an all mind.
              I'd take them slag's heads off with me Glasgow kiss.

Comment

• Hoffy, get it down yer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn_hMvEfViY

Comment

Lovely jubbly laddie. I wish they weren't red scum fans though and the red scum didn't play that stone roses tune before all their games. I forget which song they play.

Comment

Lovely jubbly laddie. I wish they weren't red scum fans though and the red scum didn't play that stone roses tune before all their games. I forget which song they play.
                    Isn't it - I Wanna be Adored? I ain't sure though.

Comment

• Here's the manc monkey getting stuck in to a fat dosia look alike:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pf1rMtEqo0

Comment

Working...
                      X