This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheHoff! View Post
    Southpaw, I watched Joe Fraziers beyond the glory today and big George said that he was scared of Joe when he fought him. I was a bit ****ing suprised so I was as big George ****in knocked Joe about like a rag doll.

Big George said it was the first time he ever felt afraid of another man.
    He may well have been but i'm sure he feared Liston a little when he sparred him.

Comment

Southpaw, I watched Joe Fraziers beyond the glory today and big George said that he was scared of Joe when he fought him. I was a bit ****ing suprised so I was as big George ****in knocked Joe about like a rag doll.

Big George said it was the first time he ever felt afraid of another man.

I'm sure that fear went away by the sixth knockdown.

Comment

• I reckon after the forth knock down big George was still ****ting himself though.

I'm still hungry

Comment

I reckon after the forth knock down big George was still ****ting himself though.

I'm still hungry
          who wouldn't be with smokin Joe after yer?

and the cucumber has brought me little joy

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            who wouldn't be with smokin Joe after yer?

and the cucumber has brought me little joy
            Just think how the veggies must feel eating that kind of ****e every day. You'll be scoffing down sausages soon enough.

You really do need some meat inside yer though...

Comment

Just think how the veggies must feel eating that kind of ****e every day. You'll be scoffing down sausages soon enough.

You really do need some meat inside yer though...
              wait wait.. I've bleedin found a pot noodle i bought last year hidden away at the back of the cupboard. My luck has changed. Ain't a sausage but it will do.

Comment

wait wait.. I've bleedin found a pot noodle i bought last year hidden away at the back of the cupboard. My luck has changed. Ain't a sausage but it will do.
                What a ****ing stroke of luck. I'd chat to Versy for half an hour if it meant getting me hands on a pot noodle right now. That's how hungry I am.

What flavour you got Southpaw?

Comment

What a ****ing stroke of luck. I'd chat to Versy for half an hour if it meant getting me hands on a pot noodle right now. That's how hungry I am.

What flavour you got Southpaw?

tis curry flavour me darlin. which really tastes nothing like the spicy curry it promises to be but who gives a damn.

you don't know what yer missin darlin. the lovely warm stuff trickling down me throat...

Comment

tis curry flavour me darlin. which really tastes nothing like the spicy curry it promises to be but who gives a damn.

you don't know what yer missin darlin. the lovely warm stuff trickling down me throat...
                    I always eat mine then end up with a load of hot flavoured water which I spend hours fishing through trying to find stray noodles that have evaded me. It annoys me a wee bit.

I'd absolutely ****in love one right now though.

Comment

I always eat mine then end up with a load of hot flavoured water which I spend hours fishing through trying to find stray noodles that have evaded me. It annoys me a wee bit.

I'd absolutely ****in love one right now though.

that was bleedin ****tastic so it was. I'm ready for some bum love and then some sleep now babes

Comment

Working...
                      X