X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
    wow that stoppage was early.
    It was that southpaw. Manfredo didnt look hurt...he wasnt throwing nothing either though.

Manfredo would have got slaughtered anyway.

Comment

• The fight should have went on but Manfredo would have got the same punishment all night long.

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
        The fight should have went on but Manfredo would have got the same punishment all night long.
        I still feel a wee bit dissapointed though laddie. It would've been nice if Joe could have give him a pasting for a bit longer.

Nevermind though, let's move on to the customary post fight orgy

Comment

• Obvious that was going to happen but I thought it would be round 7. Not enought time to toss off!

Comment

Obvious that was going to happen but I thought it would be round 7. Not enought time to toss off!
            ****in 'ell southpaw. Me and laddie said it would be the 7th an all...and we were just saying how you was on the same wavelength as us as ****ing well.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff! View Post
              ****in 'ell southpaw. Me and laddie said it would be the 7th an all...and we were just saying how you was on the same wavelength as us as ****ing well.

we are lovers of both body and mind babes

Comment

we are lovers of both body and mind babes
                But for now i want your body southpaw. Give me that good loving darling

Comment

• What do you fellas make of Warren saying that Kessler's camp refused a fight in July ?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff! View Post
                    But for now i want your body southpaw. Give me that good loving darling

come ere babes

and laddie, I don't believe a word that comes out of that ****s mouth.

Comment

come ere babes

and laddie, I don't believe a word that comes out of that ****s mouth.
                      I'll come wherever you like southpaw...and im sure laddie will an all :bukkake:

Shall we all join team **** Frank Warren?

Comment

Working...
                      X