This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chris_Ryan View Post
    He manned up when everyone else thought he was a bit of a ***** to be honest, because of the way he was acting
    He did come across as a bit of a ***** though, but i was proud of him when he fought manfredo. He showed he had a big pair of nads on him.

Comment

• Have a box of cleanex set aside for the Calzaghe fight lads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        Have a box of cleanex set aside for the Calzaghe fight lads.
        Are you gonna have your **** out an all Southpaw? Ready to tug away when our Joe knocks Manfredo clean out of the ring?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff! View Post
          Are you gonna have your **** out an all Southpaw? Ready to tug away when our Joe knocks Manfredo clean out of the ring?

thats the plan babes. do you think less of me now you know of my sadist qualities?

Comment

thats the plan babes. do you think less of me now you know of my sadist qualities?
            You'll never dissapoint me Southpaw. I was planning to bust a nut over our Joe KO'ing Manfredo meself.

Comment

You'll never dissapoint me Southpaw. I was planning to bust a nut over our Joe KO'ing Manfredo meself.
              you know it makes sense babes. I'll be on stand by to knock one out the day someone decks Jeremy ****ing Kyle!

Comment

you know it makes sense babes. I'll be on stand by to knock one out the day someone decks Jeremy ****ing Kyle!
                That'd push me over the edge that would southpaw. I'd come in my pants without even touching me todger I'd be so exicited.
                Last edited by TheHoff!; 04-06-2007, 09:33 PM.

Comment

That'd push me over the edge that would southpaw. I'd come in my pants without even touching me todger I'd be so exicited.

I'll tell you babes, many times have i considered going on that bleedin show just to give Kyle a good slapping. It's only due to my good nature that I have resisted the urge to do this.

Comment

I'll tell you babes, many times have i considered going on that bleedin show just to give Kyle a good slapping. It's only due to my good nature that I have resisted the urge to do this.
                    If he goes on much longer without getting the slapping that he deserves then I reckon either me, you or laddie are gonna have to go on and give him what for. He needs to be confronted and taken down a peg or two. The **** aint even an arse licker in my book.

I'm off to bed Southpaw. Goodnight darling.

Shag yer later

Comment

If he goes on much longer without getting the slapping that he deserves then I reckon either me, you or laddie are gonna have to go on and give him what for. He needs to be confronted and taken down a peg or two. The **** aint even an arse licker in my book.

I'm off to bed Southpaw. Goodnight darling.

Shag yer later

I might join yer babes. sweet dreams

Comment

Working...
                      X