Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got 24 bottle of lager to drink tomorrow, what time do you suggest I start laddie

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
      It's surely a bright future. Buddy reigns supreme and Depression, Preggo **** and thick cocks are made mandatory.

The futures bright... the futures Buddy.
      Buddy and matt will define the future and bring joy to the future of our children and even their children.

The banter zombie will be a happy bunny so he will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_Ryan View Post
        I've got 24 bottle of lager to drink tomorrow, what time do you suggest I start laddie
        Early.

I'd personally start in the afternoon and finish them, then buy some more for the fight but if you are saving them for the fight then.... I'd say, around an hour before the actual program starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff! View Post
          Buddy and matt will define the future and bring joy to the future of our children and even their children.

The banter zombie will be a happy bunny so he will.
          He will be up in Heaven with us. We shall speak to Allah and make it so.

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
            Early.

I'd personally start in the afternoon and finish them, then buy some more for the fight but if you are saving them for the fight then.... I'd say, around an hour before the actual program starts.
            Sandy, i know you aint much of a drinker son so I'd pace yourself. Start around 6ish and take it easy until the fight is on. Once its finished then speed up and down em all quick.

I'd usually tell you to start early and down em all pretty sharpish but I remember that you once said you only drink about one or two pints a week so your tolerance levels will be nowhere near what laddies are.

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
            He will be up in Heaven with us. We shall speak to Allah and make it so.
            I wouldn't have it any other bastard way so I wouldnt. What would heaven be like if we didnt have the banter zombie to keep us company.

Un-bastard-bearable!

Comment

• Yes but now that I'm 18 I'm drinking more and more. I'm cutting down cause I don't anna look sloppy when I get my medical, that is when my DR gets his finger out of his fat arse

Comment

Yes but now that I'm 18 I'm drinking more and more. I'm cutting down cause I don't anna look sloppy when I get my medical, that is when my DR gets his finger out of his fat arse
                Take laddies advice then. One night wont harm yer...just make sure you aint passed out before our boy Calzaghe gives Manfredo a beating.

Comment

• That I won't I've been looking forward to a day like this since Manfredo nutted my boy Joey in the Contender

Comment

That I won't I've been looking forward to a day like this since Manfredo nutted my boy Joey in the Contender
                    Joey did well against Manfredo even so though. I remember everyone thought joey was gonna get ktfo quite easily but he showed some balls so he did.

Comment

• He manned up when everyone else thought he was a bit of a ***** to be honest, because of the way he was acting

Comment

Working...
                      X