This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
    Some Yanks are ok and to save them, we would have to find their pants and let Exige have a whiff.... so as to not attack, but that's just too much of a ****ing hassle, isn't it ?
    It is a wee bit of a hassle but i wouldnt mind having a sniff of brooklybombers and buddy's pants meself...so maybe we should take that route. We cant be too cruel after all, surely RunW/knives doesnt deserve the Exige treatment?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff! View Post
      It is a wee bit of a hassle but i wouldnt mind having a sniff of brooklybombers and buddy's pants meself...so maybe we should take that route. We cant be too cruel after all, surely RunW/knives doesnt deserve the Exige treatment?
      That he does not.

I say we send Matt over to collect the pants and just say he is doing god's work and when he returns more prostitutes will await him.

Comment

That he does not.

I say we send Matt over to collect the pants and just say he is doing god's work and when he returns more prostitutes will await him.
        Matt will be a missionary with a unique mission, for no man has ever collected such a sexy set of pants as those that belong to RunW/Knives, Buddy and BrooklynBomber.

I'd rather have those pants than own every piece of artwork Leonardo Da Vinci ever produced.

Comment

Matt will be a missionary with a unique mission, for no man has ever collected such a sexy set of pants as those that belong to RunW/Knives, Buddy and BrooklynBomber.

I'd rather have those pants than own every piece of artwork Leonardo Da Vinci ever produced.
          Me too.

The ****ers in the film - Equilibrium, tried to save artwork like a bunch of cocks but i would have saved some tight, fresh, cum-stained, buddy pants.

Comment

Me too.

The ****ers in the film - Equilibrium, tried to save artwork like a bunch of cocks but i would have saved some tight, fresh, cum-stained, buddy pants.
            Funnily enough, a bird was chatting to me about equilibrium today. I aint seen the film but she's gonna borrow it me.

I have no doubt that I'd rather own a pair of buddys pants than that film though.

Comment

Funnily enough, a bird was chatting to me about equilibrium today. I aint seen the film but she's gonna borrow it me.

I have no doubt that I'd rather own a pair of buddys pants than that film though.
              A thousand years from now... on Antiques roadshow - Buddy's pants will sell for millions and drive young British teenagers wild.

Comment

A thousand years from now... on Antiques roadshow - Buddy's pants will sell for millions and drive young British teenagers wild.
                My great great great grandchildren will hold on to Buddys pants. They will be family heirlooms and make us a fortune so they will and my descendants shall live off buddys pants. Many a spoilt jetsetting playboy in my family will thank the allah fella that i managed to get me cum stained hands on a pair of buddys briefs.

Comment

My great great great grandchildren will hold on to Buddys pants. They will be family heirlooms and make us a fortune so they will and my descendants shall live off buddys pants. Many a spoilt jetsetting playboy in my family will thank the allah fella that i managed to get me cum stained hands on a pair of buddys briefs.
                  And in a million years we shall take the DNA from his pants and clone an army of Buddys. Then take over the known universe.

Our cocks shall be with Allah by then but our sexy bodies shall remain captive to the wonder that is the known Universe.

Comment

And in a million years we shall take the DNA from his pants and clone an army of Buddys. Then take over the known universe.

Our cocks shall be with Allah by then but our sexy bodies shall remain captive to the wonder that is the known Universe.
                    We'll be with Saddam before we see the beauty that would be an army of Buddys roaming this planet...but alas, we'll have a mighty good session with Saddam while looking down on Buddys army taking over/bumming the world.

Comment

We'll be with Saddam before we see the beauty that would be an army of Buddys roaming this planet...but alas, we'll have a mighty good session with Saddam while looking down on Buddys army taking over/bumming the world.
                      It's surely a bright future. Buddy reigns supreme and Depression, Preggo **** and thick cocks are made mandatory.

The futures bright... the futures Buddy.

Comment

Working...
                      X