This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rogue
    but i could post a thread if i wanted to.
    bobby peru isn't on team uk and he started a thread
    no i meen if this whole uk/colinal thing happens with power and dog ****e to step into!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogue
      but i could post a thread if i wanted to.
      bobby peru isn't on team uk and he started a thread
      yes anyone can start a thread. I Think.

Comment

• anyone would be able to post in the lounge

colonial does not by any means mean 2nd class

we may have to have a referendum, but i think that letting non brits into team uk could undermine the integrity of the team as it sets a precedent for other less honorable members to infiltrate and damage team uk

Comment

• Originally posted by boxstarr
          anyone would be able to post in the lounge

we may have to have a referendum, but i think that letting non brits into team uk could undermine the integrity of the team as it sets a precedent for other less honorable members to infiltrate and damage team uk
          you meen you think you should be prime minister/president!

Comment

anyone would be able to post in the lounge

if they did we just boot them out again

Comment

• lol that wasnt what i meant, although with my future career being in politics...that couldwork

seriously i dont see the need for an official leadership...however, there should be some so that its clear whats going on and i sure wouldnt wanna losecontrol of my creation lol

um....i was referring to the issue of non uk membership

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxclever
                if they did we just boot them out again

that still could cause tensions though, depending on their actions

eg.....if we booted tony blair out, that wouldnt undo the stupid laws hes passed in his time

Comment

lol that wasnt what i meant, although with my future career being in politics...that couldwork

seriously i dont see the need for an official leadership...however, there should be some so that its clear whats going on and i sure wouldnt wanna losecontrol of my creation lol

um....i was referring to the issue of non uk membership
                  all this constitutional stuff makes my head spin a bit.

Comment

• ahh it is complicated, but i study politics at college and will at uni next year

basically...if i didnt think that in the long term it might be harmful, rogue would get a guaranteed UK membership

colonial is reall the same thing, running alongside at pretty much an equal level, but protects team uk from being infiltrated

Comment

• i say we nominate someone to keep things clear and straight(like a referee)!fullstop!

but this person will have to keep clear and straight themselves,
                      or,
                      we alsohave a second oerson to clear things of the first person if that first person is
                      engaged in some conflict or whatever!

Comment

Working...
                      X