Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laddie, help me make azza see the light. He's strayed from the bastard path so he has.

Southpaw, have I told you that I met the Fonz once? He's almost as sexy as the Hoff, but not quite.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff! View Post
      Laddie, help me make azza see the light. He's strayed from the bastard path so he has.

Southpaw, have I told you that I met the Fonz once? He's almost as sexy as the Hoff, but not quite.

indeed you have told me of your meeting with the Fonz. Apparently the building you were in collapsed because it couldn't contain so much sexyness at once. Only Fonzie's cool prevented any injuries.

What a happy day that was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        indeed you have told me of your meeting with the Fonz. Apparently the building you were in collapsed because it couldn't contain so much sexyness at once. Only Fonzie's cool prevented any injuries.

What a happy day that was.
        I'm going to tell that story to me grandkids one day.

A fine day it was indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff! View Post
          I'm going to tell that story to me grandkids one day.

A fine day it was indeed.

that will be a great way to introduce them to their first sexual experience. tell it to them slow babes, or it might prove too much for them.

Comment

• this is no ordinary ginge,this is a dying ginge forgive me my fellow limeys

Comment

that will be a great way to introduce them to their first sexual experience. tell it to them slow babes, or it might prove too much for them.
              That I will southpaw. The story will be passed down through the generations and become a legendary tale among the extended Hoff family.

Originally posted by azza View Post
              this is no ordinary ginge,this is a dying ginge forgive me my fellow limeys
              Out with it then azza, what's the story with this ginge?

Comment

• she has cancer,bad cancer,if she doesnt get stronger by tomorrow,shes going in a hospice,shes only 35 and has a kid,we need a miracle

Comment

• Originally posted by azza View Post
                  she has cancer,bad cancer,if she doesnt get stronger by tomorrow,shes going in a hospice,shes only 35 and has a kid,we need a miracle

the hoffs tears cure cancer but he never cries..

and bloody shame about this chick, stay optimistic.

Comment

the hoffs tears cure cancer but he never cries..

and bloody shame about this chick, stay optimistic.
                    I was close to tears when laddie told me he'd be leaving the boards that one time.

...and even though she's a ginge i feel bad for her. Keep your pecker up azza.

Comment

• everybody keeps speaking like its over,bollocks to that,fight till the end thats what i say,shes 1 of them people who you would....what the **** ? she cant die ,life can be a twat though

Comment

Working...
                      X