This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheHoff! View Post
    And after he'd asked me if i was sure for the third ****in time I'd say ''yes yer irritating silly ****, I am bastard sure, I've told yer enough times now get the **** on with it, yer time wasting fanny fart!''.
    What a **** he is.... he gets a point for banging a bird on the side though.

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
      What a **** he is.... he gets a point for banging a bird on the side though.
      Aye, credit where credits due, we cant deny the man did well there. I still wouldnt bum him though.

Comment

Aye, credit where credits due, we cant deny the man did well there. I still wouldnt bum him though.
        That's a first, your hate must run deep, Hoff.

Comment

That's a first, your hate must run deep, Hoff.
          He'd have to get me incredibly bastard drunk and seduce me wearing a disguise before I even considered getting me **** out.

He's a wee bit better than Versatile mind but to say that he's down there competing with the boring pygmy just goes to show me strong feeling of dislike for the ****.
          Last edited by TheHoff!; 03-02-2007, 04:27 PM.

Comment

He'd have to get me incredibly bastard drunk and seduce me wearing a disguise before I even considered getting me **** out.

He's a wee bit better than Versatile mind but to say that he's down there competing with the boring pygmy just goes to show me strong feeling of dislike for the ****.
            I can't argue with any of this... once again you make a bleeding good point, my love.

Comment

I can't argue with any of this... once again you make a bleeding good point, my love.
              We're on the same wavelength so we are laddie. Fate was kind in bringing us together. Even the catman and jimmy cant compete with the kind of love that we share

Comment

We're on the same wavelength so we are laddie. Fate was kind in bringing us together. Even the catman and jimmy cant compete with the kind of love that we share
                That they shant, i can still remember our first conversation together as we ridiculed mishra's armpits.

Comment

That they shant, i can still remember our first conversation together as we ridiculed mishra's armpits.
                  Aye you are right, if Mishra deserves any credit on these boards it should be purely for the fact that it was his armpits that intially brought us together.
                  But truly, Mishra has taken quite a verbal beating has he not. If he werent such a boring ginge I'd almost pity the lad.

Comment

Aye you are right, if Mishra deserves any credit on these boards it should be purely for the fact that it was his armpits that intially brought us together.
                    But truly, Mishra has taken quite a verbal beating has he not. If he werent such a boring ginge I'd almost pity the lad.
                    His post count has dwindled and this means less armpit..... so it's all good.

Comment

His post count has dwindled and this means less armpit..... so it's all good.
                      Our anti ginge campaign is working then. Shanus will be pleased.

Comment

Working...
                      X