Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have nothing to declare but my genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
      I have nothing to declare but my genius.
      Dappy from N-Dubz?

Comment

• Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
        Dappy from N-Dubz?
        The eloquent little sod.

Comment

• He's more than just a mental midget.

Comment

• "Imagine a cross between Telly Addicts and Noel's House Party. You've just imagined Upstairs Downstairs, a new quiz show devised and hosted by David Brent."

Comment

• "Because no battle is ever won he said. They are not even fought. The field only reveals to man his own folly and despair, and victory is an illusion of Philosophers and Fools." - Dappy from N-Dubz.

Comment

• “Read, read, read. Read everything -- trash, classics, good and bad, and see how they do it. Just like a carpenter who works as an apprentice and studies the master. Read! You'll absorb it.
                Then write. If it's good, you'll find out. If it's not, throw it out of the window.” - Floyd "Money" Mayweather

Comment

• "Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth." - Donald "My Resort is Being built on your house and there's nothing you can do about it" Trump.

Comment

• "You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore."- Me to Andre Ward.

Comment

• "Is Monkey 'ere?"

Comment

Working...
                      X