This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
    I'd be willing to step in the ring with Amir. My chin has been hardened by guiness consumption
    I let 5 mates tee off on my chin before and all i got was a little lightheadedness, after the last punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
      I let 5 mates tee off on my chin before and all i got was a little lightheadedness, after the last punch.
      wasted talent laddie. get in there and give khan a good spanking

Comment

wasted talent laddie. get in there and give khan a good spanking
        I have been knocked out before though - i was 14 and was punched repeatedly and didn't go down, at which point i was sweeped and my head was jumped on
        untill i was unconcious.

I did have 2 bottles of wine beforehand though and i heard that your chin doesn't reach it's peak untill your mid 20's.

I have never been rocked by a punch and coming from glasgow i have been punched a lot............so, two questions:

1. Is jumping on someone's head more powerful than a hard punch to the head ?

2. Do you love me, southpaw ?

Comment

• Evening fellas. I've just got back in time to watch fraudley. Good timing eh!

Laddie, I've noticed that you have been a very naughty boy. Are you ready for your punishment?

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
            I have been knocked out before though - i was 14 and was punched repeatedly and didn't go down, at which point i was sweeped and my head was jumped on
            untill i was unconcious.

I did have 2 bottles of wine beforehand though and i heard that your chin doesn't reach it's peak untill your mid 20's.

I have never been rocked by a punch and coming from glasgow i have been punched a lot............so, two questions:

1. Is jumping on someone's head more powerful than a hard punch to the head ?

2. Do you love me, southpaw ?
            1. Depends who's jumping on you. Although my punch is far deadlier than any jump - and my jump is lethal....

2. More than anything laddie

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff! View Post
              Evening fellas. I've just got back in time to watch fraudley. Good timing eh!

Laddie, I've noticed that you have been a very naughty boy. Are you ready for your punishment?
              been waiting for you babes

Comment

• I'm ready sir.

Gawd bless.

Comment

• Oh hoff where art thou ?

Comment

been waiting for you babes
                    Your wait is over. The hoff has arrived to fulfill your fantasies.
                    Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
                    I'm ready sir.

Gawd bless.
                    Then say 17 hail marys, pray to allah for forgiveness and pour a little bit of your can away as a sacrifice and apology... oh and bare your arse for a spanking. I'm off to get the paddle.

A fit bleeding ginge!?! I ****in ask yer... What next eh, a skinny yank? It's bastard laughable so it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff! View Post
                      Your wait is over. The hoff has arrived to fulfill your fantasies.

Then say 17 hail marys, pray to allah for forgiveness and pour a little bit of your can away as a sacrifice and apology... oh and bare your arse for a spanking. I'm off to get the paddle.

A fit bleeding ginge!?! I ****in ask yer... What next eh, a skinny yank? It's bastard laughable so it is.
                      How did one know of this act ?

Comment

Working...
                      X