Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still have all of my original teeth (haven't even had to had wisdoms pulled) and I think I more than pass the height requirement.

Comment

• Love that Mangler quote.

Speaking of which...

http://ist1-3.filesor.com/media/imag...63e2dd1ff9.jpg

Where is he?

Comment

• Damned if I know.

Last I heard he got a new job and I haven't heard from his ass since. I don't think he's working the 70-80 hours a week like he was, but the situation with his gf got a bit more serious than it was when he and I last talked, so who knows. They could be living together for all I know.

I definitely miss him, though. He was a great guy to shoot the **** with.

But such is the life of a boxingscene lifer : One guy disappears, another reappears.

Happy to have you back you ****ing ****. I assumed the worst when I hadn't heard from you in years.

Comment

• Amazing, innit, how much we rely on Teh Interwebz these days? My Laptop get's fucked - I can't afford to fix it - and everyone thinks I've come to some serious harm.

Maybe we do rely on Technology a bit too much. The Unabomber may have been on to something.

Comment

• His manifesto is definitely worth reading, for those who haven't. The further we come in a technological sense, the more relevant it seems. Granted, he was a crazy ****, but like you said, he may have been on to something.

I'm just glad you're back to posting again.

Why don't you drop in on 'Classic' anymore? Tired of hearing Anorak's recycled gags over and over again?

Comment

• Classic's a bit empty these days, sadly. I expected to return to dozens of glorious pages of Annie filth, and there was a total of about 2 pages worth of threads created during my hiatus.

Also, the Site owners are afraid of their own shadow these days, so we don't get to see an Annie thread in the Lounge go past the first page and over the head of 90% Of posters.

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU.

Comment

• I can't really speak on that.

I am big brother now.

I try to be as fair as I can, though. The only people I really have a problem with are religious ****s and conspiracy ******s.

Comment

• There's the Super Conspiracy tard these days that feck it up for everyone.

If someone says, "I think the JFK Assassination was a Conspiracy and Oswald Wasn't to blame or at least didn't act alone." I think, "Okay, that sounds reasonable - let's debate the issue."

Then some mongoloid comes along and takes it to another completely insane and laughable level by adding Aliens, Hollow Earth, Healing crystals & Voodoo to the mix, until it's just one giant clusterfuckin' smorgasbord of driveling nonsense.

Comment

• That's pretty much exactly how I feel about it.

Nothing happens without a conspiracy theory about it cropping up these days. Jesus Christ.

Comment

• You playing any video games or watching any movies these days, you drunken ****?

Comment

Working...
                      X