Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Lightyear: To infinity... and beyond!

Comment

• Francis Sheehy: Who was up there firing that cannon?

Sergeant Gerry Boyle: The FBI lad, probably hadn't had this much fun since they burned all those kids up in Waco.

Comment

• Garda Aidan McBride: I don't think that's appropriate.

Sergeant Gerry Boyle: Why don't you **** off to America with your appropriate, ****in' Barrack Obama.

Comment

• Sergeant Gerry Boyle: This is a Gaelic speaking region. Did they not teach you that at Langley?

FBI agent Wendell Everett: No, they did not teach us that at Langley. For the simple fact that Langley is the CIA, you idiot, not the FBI.

Comment

• Sergeant Gerry Boyle: Listen, something's come up, and I'm not just talking about my ****.

FBI agent Wendell Everett: You know, I can't tell if you're really mother****in' dumb, or really mother****in' smart.

Comment

• did you lasses like The Guard or do you guys not watch irish films because of the whole terrorism thing?

Comment

• Never 'eard of it, mate. I've seen Mrs Brown's Boys though.

Comment

• http://www.lakecityquietpills.com/ph...8182054054.gif

Comment

• I hate chicks with tattoos. Tua hates chicks wearing heels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                      I hate chicks with tattoos. Tua hates chicks wearing heels.
                      i never said i hate girls that wear heels. i said i hate wearing heels.

i second the tattoo thing.

back in my day guys with tattoos means biker or sailor or ex con or gangster.....

now every teenage girl and fruit has one.

i bet you that twink demise has a tribal band or asian characters he cant read.

Comment

Working...
                      X