This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
    if you have something against muslims , blacks and gays..... manchester wouldn't be my first choice of visit , mate.
    No the only one of them I dislike is WKD. But it's not too bad

Comment

• Peoples' inspirational quotes on Facebook are inspiring me to never speak to them again.

In other news, I'm so hungry that I just removed an out-of-date naan from the bin to eat.

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        Peoples' inspirational quotes on Facebook are inspiring me to never speak to them again.

In other news, I'm so hungry that I just removed an out-of-date naan from the bin to eat.
        Had some naan bread with me vindaloo tonight. Proper brit food.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
          Had some naan bread with me vindaloo tonight. Proper brit food.
          What endz you reppin in Manc and what do ye do for work?

Comment

What endz you reppin in Manc and what do ye do for work?
            I'm in LA with Tua and Rich and we're on here all day.

Comment

I'm in LA with Tua and Rich and we're on here all day.
              That's the stuff. When I did my stint I was turning down interviews left, right and centre (or should I say center)

Comment

That's the stuff. When I did my stint I was turning down interviews left, right and centre (or should I say center)
                Don't be saying center here. Be a bad day for Yankland if ever I made it over the pond. I'll be editing sign posts and books left, right & centre.

Comment

Don't be saying center here. Be a bad day for Yankland if ever I made it over the pond. I'll be editing sign posts and books left, right & centre.
                  Pfff. If I ever see you on the sidewalk, I'll shove a zucchini up your ass, smack you in the center of your face, throw you off an airplane made of aluminum and eat cotton candy from your diaper.

Comment

Pfff. If I ever see you on the sidewalk, I'll shove a zucchini up your ass, smack you in the center of your face, throw you off an airplane made of aluminum and eat cotton candy from your diaper.
                    Shakespeare?

Comment

Shakespeare?
                      Who? You say Shakespeare, I say Hemingway, Williams, Cooper, Twain...

Comment

Working...
                      X