Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just had steak, eggs and salad for me tea. I'm trying to cut down on me carbs of an evening in the vain hope that one day me six pack will be as sexy as Big Ron. It is but a dream my dears, but alas, what a glorious dream it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by 'dbcooper View Post
      I have similar feelings for a goldfish I won at a fair who passed away under my care when I was but a wee nipper. What makes it worse is I can't remember the little scaly fellas name. It's hard to mourn when yer can't remember who you're mourning for aint it. Well at least I've found that to be the case.
      Well, me plant was called Dimmock. Another reason I reckon Alan's got it in for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        Well, me plant was called Dimmock. Another reason I reckon Alan's got it in for me.
        Aye, Alan can't have taken kindly to that.

Southpaw, tell me when the gypo fight is about to start so I can pop downstairs and whack the telly on.

Comment

Aye, Alan can't have taken kindly to that.

Southpaw, tell me when the gypo fight is about to start so I can pop downstairs and whack the telly on.
          Starting now, babes. Move!!!

Comment

Starting now, babes. Move!!!
            Cheers me dears. I took the stairs two at a time. Me enthusiasm to see the Gypo knows no bounds so it doesn't.

Comment

Cheers me dears. I took the stairs two at a time. Me enthusiasm to see the Gypo knows no bounds so it doesn't.
              I'm the same when I need to pay the loo a visit.

Comment

I'm the same when I need to pay the loo a visit.
                Fury has been reading yer posts me dear and wants to be just like you.

It's admirable. Alan bless him.

Comment

• Fury's doing a decent impression of A-Force.

Comment

Fury has been reading yer posts me dear and wants to be just like you.

It's admirable. Alan bless him.
                    He'd do battle in a thong if he really wished to mirror me. The lefty stance just ain't enough, lover.

Comment

He'd do battle in a thong if he really wished to mirror me. The lefty stance just ain't enough, lover.
                      He possibly wouldn't have the same appeal as you in a thong me dear. I bet he doesn't shave his batty. It probably hairier than Valuev.

T'would do nothing for me. Oh no!

OOOOhhh the gypo just caught him!

Comment

Working...
                      X