Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laddie, is yer Laddie account banned now? TheHoff'sGhost took one right down the pipe from the ban stick so I heard. He's out of the game for another month now. Alan bless him!

Comment

• What time is the ***** on fellas?

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...43/143/710.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
        His fight will probably start nearer to half ten.

All the clocks have been half inched in the building though. So it's any ****'s guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
          His fight will probably start nearer to half ten.

All the clocks have been half inched in the building though. So it's any ****'s guess.
          Southpaw you have any bets on the national? My horsey was taken down by some bastard falling in front of him and my little nag fella had to be put down because of it. The horse that fell in front of him and brought my four legged chap down was called 'on his own'. I'm gonna hold a grudge for ****ing ever now. What a neighing nincompoop eh! He practically killed my horse.

****!

Comment

• Originally posted by 'dbcooper View Post
            Laddie, is yer Laddie account banned now? TheHoff'sGhost took one right down the pipe from the ban stick so I heard. He's out of the game for another month now. Alan bless him!
            The Laddie Account was banned for a very long time, but it's back now, babes.

This Account is me Bullet Proof Vest if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cokezaghe_Loc View Post
              The Laddie Account was banned for a very long time, but it's back now, babes.

This Account is me Bullet Proof Vest if you will.
              The Ban Prick is worse than BigHitlerPump aint he.

I'm preparing multiple alts for a renewed assault me darling. I fear I shall go down in flames, but a glorious death is what these alt accounts crave for, so who in the slagging hell am I to deny them?

Comment

Southpaw you have any bets on the national? My horsey was taken down by some bastard falling in front of him and my little nag fella had to be put down because of it. The horse that fell in front of him and brought my four legged chap down was called 'on his own'. I'm gonna hold a grudge for ****ing ever now. What a neighing nincompoop eh! He practically killed my horse.

****!
                Last year, my horseys went down like the poor blokes in Saving Private Ryan. I refrained from betting this year. My pick Sonny Boy came close.

Comment

Last year, my horseys went down like the poor blokes in Saving Private Ryan. I refrained from betting this year. My pick Sonny Boy came close.
                  Do yer somehow feel responsible for their passing on to nag heaven? Or do yer just think that yer betting is not up to scratch and yer need a few practice runs until yer feel confident enough to lay out yer spondoolies on the big event. Me personally Southpaw, I'm laying all the blame at on yer lonesomes door. It's him what wants to feel guilty, not me... oh no siree.

Comment

Do yer somehow feel responsible for their passing on to nag heaven? Or do yer just think that yer betting is not up to scratch and yer need a few practice runs until yer feel confident enough to lay out yer spondoolies on the big event. Me personally Southpaw, I'm laying all the blame at on yer lonesomes door. It's him what wants to feel guilty, not me... oh no siree.
                    I'm a naturally guilty person, babes. I think our Alan is punishing me for the death of a house plant that I never watered back when I was 13. Yer remember The Tell-Tale Heart, babes? I can't pass a garden centre without breaking down in fits of tears.

Comment

I'm a naturally guilty person, babes. I think our Alan is punishing me for the death of a house plant that I never watered back when I was 13. Yer remember The Tell-Tale Heart, babes? I can't pass a garden centre without breaking down in fits of tears.
                      I have similar feelings for a goldfish I won at a fair who passed away under my care when I was but a wee nipper. What makes it worse is I can't remember the little scaly fellas name. It's hard to mourn when yer can't remember who you're mourning for aint it. Well at least I've found that to be the case.

Comment

Working...
                      X