This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
    Vodka makes me stomach turn. I over indulged in it some years back, spent a night of wall to wall vomiting.
    i can't drink vodka straight.

but mix it with some lemonade/limeade. or cranberry juice.

and i can drink it like water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
      do you like brandy/cognac/rum?

i've drank it a lot of times but never really liked it.

my homegirls try to mix it with stuff to see if i liked it better with sodas and stuff but i still didn't like it.

for me nothing beats straight tequila shots with lime and salt. especially high grade tequila. no hangover whatsoever.

and vodka with cran is the best chaser known to man for me.

brandy/rum gets NO love from me... too sweet

and amen to a good tequila, i try to keep a bottle of don eduardo on hand for drinking on the rocks.... drink of choice for this lad

Comment

• i used to drink vodka straight but havent in probably a decade... still dont drink it much but i have no reason

bottle of absolute at home as we speak, unopened

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post

brandy/rum gets NO love from me... too sweet

and amen to a good tequila, i try to keep a bottle of don eduardo on hand for drinking on the rocks.... drink of choice for this lad
          do you prefer the light colored stuff? tequila , gin , vodka , etc.?

my friend has this theory that if you like the light colors you won't like the dark colored brandy and rum , etc.

his theory.

but it is right in my case.

don eduardo , patron , cazadores , cabo wabo.

no hangovers imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            Gay bars in London would go bankrupt without it.
            bull****.

every bar would go bankrupt without tequila , gin and tonic and vodka.

we need a twink bar expert to chime in.

cleggy-poo?

Comment

• IDK, i do drink some Jameson on occasion... is that a darkie?

Comment

do you like brandy/cognac/rum?

i've drank it a lot of times but never really liked it.

my homegirls try to mix it with stuff to see if i liked it better with sodas and stuff but i still didn't like it.

for me nothing beats straight tequila shots with lime and salt. especially high grade tequila. no hangover whatsoever.

and vodka with cran is the best chaser known to man for me.
                Quite a difference in culture. Gin and It I don't like too much, and tends to just be something ordered by women most times over here. Don't mind Tequila too much, but wouldn't be my first choice. And Vodka is just completely ruined for me. I really did like it at one time but now even the smell knocks me sick. As does the smell of fresh orange juice, which is what I was drinking it with at the time, although in a very unbalanced mix of probably 90/10 in Vodka's favour.
                I prefer my scotch and other stuff over any of the clear drinks and mixes.

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                  idk, i do drink some jameson on occasion... Is that a darkie?
                  i don't think whisky is considered a darkie.

I'd say whisky is light.

Comment

• Originally posted by southpaw stinger View Post
                    quite a difference in culture. Gin and it i don't like too much, and tends to just be something ordered by women most times over here. Don't mind tequila too much, but wouldn't be my first choice. And vodka is just completely ruined for me. I really did like it at one time but now even the smell knocks me sick. As does the smell of fresh orange juice, which is what i was drinking it with at the time, although in a very unbalanced mix of probably 90/10 in vodka's favour.
                    I prefer my scotch and other stuff over any of the clear drinks and mixes.
                    gin and tonic is not really something you go hard drinking with.

It's more like a meal drink.

Drink it while you're scarfing down your meat and potatoes.

Comment

gin and tonic is not really something you go hard drinking with.

It's more like a meal drink.

Drink it while you're scarfing down your meat and potatoes.
                      I know a good pie which it might compliment.

Comment

Working...
                      X