This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
    Which slag is more likely to swallow, do you think?

The young Pre-pubescent Selena driven to a thirst for fame by her power-hungry certifiably Insane Parents

Or

The Mature actress whom will do anything to make that transition from TV Star to Hollywood Mega Icon?
    i don't know but i wish i was in the entertainment industry.

Comment

• Could that thread, 'Would Bengal Tigers Rule the World ... " be the stupidest thread of the last few weeks?

Without Humans they'd do what they been doing before ... Being evolutionary correct to survive as they are - They aren't going to sprout limbs and appendage capable of crafting tools, and a bigger brain capable of Sentience - are they.

Does this clown see a world without Humans as Planet of the Apes with Tigers, or Tigers in general just roaming across the entire mass of the earth devouring everything in their sexy Tiger wake?

What a prick.

Comment

Could that thread, 'Would Bengal Tigers Rule the World ... " be the stupidest thread of the last few weeks?

Without Humans they'd do what they been doing before ... Being evolutionary correct to survive as they are - They aren't going to sprout limbs and appendage capable of crafting tools, and a bigger brain capable of Sentience - are they.

Does this clown see a world without Humans as Planet of the Apes with Tigers, or Tigers in general just roaming across the entire mass of the earth devouring everything in their sexy Tiger wake?

What a prick.
        Strange thread indeed.

And my vote is on the penguins.

Comment

Which slag is more likely to swallow, do you think?

The young Pre-pubescent Selena driven to a thirst for fame by her power-hungry certifiably Insane Parents

Or

The Mature actress whom will do anything to make that transition from TV Star to Hollywood Mega Icon?
          Teh dead in a basement Selena is more likely to swallow.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
            Can teh dead swallow?

Comment

Can teh dead swallow?
              You just have to stand 'em up and let gravity do its thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                where's our jmm video?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    where's our jmm video?
                    Just go to any **** site and click the 'Gay' Category... You'll find him there.

Comment

• that song is gonna be for richloc and i's jmm highlights video.

Comment

Working...
                      X