X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
    same here

remember a few months back it was crashing every ten minutes and wouldn't come on for hours ?
    Yeah it's a **** aint it. It seems to have started crashing more after the changes to the ratings and what not.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff! View Post
      Yeah it's a **** aint it. It seems to have started crashing more after the changes to the ratings and what not.
      i blame bpp and him alone

lets bum the big bastard and teach him a lesson

Comment

i blame bpp and him alone

lets bum the big bastard and teach him a lesson
        Lets sneak up behind him and knock him out then bum him while he's unconscious...or maybe drug him first or something.

We should probably get some advice off matty on the best way to go about this seeing as he's had all that experience with them prossies.

Comment

Lets sneak up behind him and knock him out then bum him while he's unconscious...or maybe drug him first or something.

We should probably get some advice off matty on the best way to go about this seeing as he's had all that experience with them prossies.
          will you pm him or shall i ?

Comment

will you pm him or shall i ?
            I'll pm him and the answer he gives us will probably give us the evidence we need to link him to the prossie killings...thus we can snitch on him and get that £250,000 reward.

HIGH FIVE!

Comment

I'll pm him and the answer he gives us will probably give us the evidence we need to link him to the prossie killings...thus we can snitch on him and get that £250,000 reward.

HIGH FIVE!
              how shall we spend this money ?

Comment

how shall we spend this money ?
                Well when we discussed this before we agreed that the prossies would be so happy we found the killer that they would all give us half price. Then I said the £250,000 would last us a weekend if we were paying half price for our shags...and maybe a night if we were paying full price.

Realistically though I think I was being a bit optimistic with how many prossies we would get through. I mean, **** me for being so stupid but for a moment there I thought we could be as prolific as buddychacon...but then I thought, hang on a minute sonny jim, aint no **** can **** as many birds as buddy.

So... I reckon we spend a fair portion of it on getting half price ipswich prossies for a weekend, but then we'll still have a ****load left to spend.

What do you wanna spend the rest on?

Comment

Well when we discussed this before we agreed that the prossies would be so happy we found the killer that they would all give us half price. Then I said the £250,000 would last us a weekend if we were paying half price for our shags...and maybe a night if we were paying full price.

Realistically though I think I was being a bit optimistic with how many prossies we would get through. I mean, **** me for being so stupid but for a moment there I thought we could be as prolific as buddychacon...but then I thought, hang on a minute sonny jim, aint no **** can **** as many birds as buddy.

So... I reckon we spend a fair portion of it on getting half price ipswich prossies for a weekend, but then we'll still have a ****load left to spend.

What do you wanna spend the rest on?
                  this much is true

i have always fancied shaggin' a ladyboy from thailand
                  and not one those that actually look like boys
                  but basically a beautiful woman with a dick
                  this way i practice on my **** licking, arse licking and tit licking skills all at the same time

Comment

this much is true

i have always fancied shaggin' a ladyboy from thailand
                    and not one those that actually look like boys
                    but basically a beautiful woman with a dick
                    this way i practice on my **** licking, arse licking and tit licking skills all at the same time
                    Sounds good to me laddie. I can see you've thought this through. You book the tickets and I'll be there with me backpack.

We can take photos of the ladyboys while we're there and post 'would you hit it' threads to embarass the straight laced ****s that wont admit to their ****gay feelings.

Comment

Sounds good to me laddie. I can see you've thought this through. You book the tickets and I'll be there with me backpack.

We can take photos of the ladyboys while we're there and post 'would you hit it' threads to embarass the straight laced ****s that wont admit to their ****gay feelings.
                      i have been thinking of doing a tranny trap thread, but it's a bit old hat init ?

plus i'd be a hypocrite as i love the ****

Comment

Working...
                      X