Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't noticed a Boss Lady... I thought Lady Fan was the tranny?

Comment

• We'll send Laddie in to find out.

Comment

• Lady Fan is actually a broad who's picture has been posted before. I'm not buying the Boss Lady thing as legit though. Buffman made a thread pointing out her obvious althood. Seems like something that swine G**** would do to grab some extra attention in that section.

Comment

• it's so easy to spot the slavs in this forum.

all you got to do is post the words "boring heavyweight" and "past prime lennox" and watch the vaginas bleed like vitali's face in the lewis fight.

Comment

• Vitali won that fight, he just got stopped before the decision.

Comment

• I wish Sanders came in the shape he was for the Wlad fight when he faced Vitali. Might have still lost, but the fight would have gone a lot differently. He even rocked Vitali a few times in the 40 punches he threw that night.

Comment

• And who the hell is HiDro? He's leading the fairy charge where the tranny alt is concerned.

Comment

• Just thrown up.

Feeling refreshed now and ready for another can. Pondering the development of vomit bricks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                    Just thrown up.

Feeling refreshed now and ready for another can. Pondering the development of vomit bricks.
                    That's too gross even for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
                      Vitali won that fight, he just got stopped before the decision.
                      VITALI took that fight on one week's notice.

oh wait.....so did lennox since both were fighting on the same card and they changed it because of an injury to kirk johnson.

so what's my point again?

oh yeah.....i'm a stupid commie and i don't have one.

Comment

Working...
                      X