Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folks on 'ere saying that Floyd's legs have gone. True?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      i think it'll be tough for pac to beat floyd tbh.

i'd certainly watch it but i think floyd will win more than likely.

not because i think floyd is this atg or some bs or that he's greater than pac or whatever.

i just think height....reach.....size.....styles.....matchup... ...

they all favor floyd.

floyd is taller , the bigger man , has longer reach , boxers beat punchers , pac is wild while floyd is precise , easier to limit a fight's action than to force a fight.....

tbh floyd should be begging for this fight......shows how much a puss he is tbh.
      This is spot on. It will be a bit of a hollow victory to people that know boxing but the mainstream fags will eat it up like welfare checks.

If Pac wins however, I'll get a tattoo of him on my body.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
        Floyd hardly has teh size advantage, he comes in at 150, and is only a inch and a half taller.
        floyd is bigger , you tit.

in almost every category.

height , weight , reach , penis........

only thing manny has bigger than floyd is balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
          Hundred quid has gone missing from me account.

Something ain't right here, matey.
          did you wire money to the nigerian princess who emailed you?

Comment

did you wire money to the nigerian princess who emailed you?
            I gave her my card number, to see if it were lucky. But I never sent her any money.

Comment

• Floyd is at least 2 natural weight classes bigger. I'm convinced that Pac could still make lw right now. Probably even 130 if he tried.

You think sucker punch could even make 140?

I don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
                This is spot on. It will be a bit of a hollow victory to people that know boxing but the mainstream fags will eat it up like welfare checks.

If Pac wins however, I'll get a tattoo of him on my body.
                everyone will think whoever wins will be the greater fighter.

i don't think so.

floyd could spank pac and in the end i think pac accomplished more.

ezzard charles whooped archie moore 3-4 times. people still talk about moore and most don't remember charles.

riddick bowe beat holyfield 2 out of 3 and mainstream morons still think evan fields is great even though he's been one of the biggest cheaters in boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
                  Floyd is at least 2 natural weight classes bigger. I'm convinced that Pac could still make lw right now. Probably even 130 if he tried.

You think sucker punch could even make 140?

I don't.
                  if pac got his ass whooped at 135 , he'd still be fighting at 130 right now.

getting your ass whooped by bigger guys makes fighters weights go down.

except for clegg's boyfriend cotto. he moved up to avoid getting his ass kicked.

unfortunately for him........marg got his license back.

Comment

i don't think so.

ezzard charles whooped archie moore 3-4 times. people still talk about moore and most don't remember charles.

riddick bowe beat holyfield 2 out of 3 and mainstream morons still think evan fields is great even though he's been one of the biggest cheaters in boxing.
                    The mindset of fans has changed quite a bit since the days of Moore/Charles.

Comment

i don't think so.

I agree but I thought this long ago. When Pac went through a period of JMM, Barrera and Morales in a 3 year span that >>> anything Floyd will ever do cuz' those guys were all top shelf when he fought them.

Comment

Working...
                      X