X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    not for a while.

haven't bought any new ones.

usually when i buy a new one i go shooting a lot more.
    Went and shot 100 rounds today. First 30 or so gotta lotta fliers. But after that it was straight down the pipe grouping 2 and 3 at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
      Decided to go for it after all. I don't like watching boxing on teh puter screen.
      Think I'll ask me dad if he wants to go half-ers.

Comment

Went and shot 100 rounds today. First 30 or so gotta lotta fliers. But after that it was straight down the pipe grouping 2 and 3 at a time.
        what you shooting? your glock?

only 100?

is that why you go a lot of times? you don't like to shoot for a long time?

i don't go as often but when i go , my friends and i stay for a long time. gets costly.

gave away my amd-65 the other week. gonna need a new rifle......

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
          Think I'll ask me dad if he wants to go half-ers.
          The Lopez/Vargas fight shoudl be good. The others all have the potential of sucking. Bumelo/Gomez is a bumfight but I think they'll got toe to toe.

Comment

what you shooting? your glock?

only 100?

is that why you go a lot of times? you don't like to shoot for a long time?

i don't go as often but when i go , my friends and i stay for a long time. gets costly.

gave away my amd-65 the other week. gonna need a new rifle......
            Yeah, I just went down to an indoor range. I don't like being in those places for too long. I shoot moar when I go out to the desert. I just like to go do 100 every few weeks just to stay sharp.

Speaking of which, you know any good desert spots or do I gotta go all the way to Barstow?

Comment

Yeah, I just went down to an indoor range. I don't like being in those places for too long. I shoot moar when I go out to the desert. I just like to go do 100 every few weeks just to stay sharp.

Speaking of which, you know any good desert spots or do I gotta go all the way to Barstow?
              i like shooting indoors.

trick is don't buy the range reloads. they're dirty.

that's why the past few years i've just been buying cheap american eagle ammo.

costs more but it's cleaner. better for you when shooting indoors and it doesn't get your gun all gunked up. especially my smith is stainless. the dirty burnt powder messes it up worst.

i use to go up to kern county and shoot my rifles. my aunt had a ranch in taft and then later one of my ex's family had a vacant land near bakersfield.

your guns are legal right? you can just shoot anywhere outside of city limits that's desolate.

my guns are not legal so i have to be more cautious where i shoot. that's why i go to spots that are private property.

Comment

i like shooting indoors.

trick is don't buy the range reloads. they're dirty.

that's why the past few years i've just been buying cheap american eagle ammo.

costs more but it's cleaner. better for you when shooting indoors and it doesn't get your gun all gunked up. especially my smith is stainless. the dirty burnt powder messes it up worst.
                I buy their reloads sometimes when I'm low on ammo. But lately I've just been buying in bulk and take my own.

i use to go up to kern county and shoot my rifles. my aunt had a ranch in taft and then later one of my ex's family had a vacant land near bakersfield.

your guns are legal right? you can just shoot anywhere outside of city limits that's desolate.

my guns are not legal so i have to be more cautious where i shoot. that's why i go to spots that are private property.
                yeah, all my stuff's legal. You know what Saiga's are? I got one in .308 a few months back. Its basically a russian made ak but in .308. Its accurate too. Got it with a 22 inch barrel. I think with good scope it could probably do at least 800 yards.

Comment

• Comment

• Tua give me odds on Ortiz getting a KD, I could do with losing some points.

Comment

• Ortiz is going to win.

You heard it here first.

Comment

Working...
                      X