Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's where I went wrong. My upper body is as stiff as the private parts on Laddie's ladies. I hit you, but only after you've hit me a couple of times. I just think guys pulling their heads back and jerking around look like fairies. Black guys can get away with it cos they've got grace and look like they're dancing.
    White brit f.ags look like they're recoiling from the dentist's drill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
      That's where I went wrong. My upper body is as stiff as the private parts on Laddie's ladies. I hit you, but only after you've hit me a couple of times. I just think guys pulling their heads back and jerking around look like fairies. Black guys can get away with it cos they've got grace and look like they're dancing.
      White brit f.ags look like they're recoiling from the dentist's drill.
      The key is head movement and lateral footwork. Dip at teh knees. Punch and gtfo.

Blacks are great at running around like fairies but most of them don't like to fight. I sparred a guy 6'5 that was chislled out of stone but had the heart of a coward.

You an fight smart and avoid damage while dishing out pain. Its like a high speed chess game. If you fight with too much adrenaline and not enough thought you'll get clobbered. You gotta be cool under fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
        The key is head movement and lateral footwork. Dip at teh knees. Punch and gtfo.

Blacks are great at running around like fairies but most of them don't like to fight. I sparred a guy 6'5 that was chislled out of stone but had the heart of a coward.

You an fight smart and avoid damage while dishing out pain. Its like a high speed chess game. If you fight with too much adrenaline and not enough thought you'll get clobbered. You gotta be cool under fire.
        I'd probably have been a little better at that if I didn't drink so feckin' much. Ruins your reflexes. A shit diet is counter productive too.
        Not complaining though. I enjoy being a lazy man who drinks and critisizes successful athletes.

Comment

I'd probably have been a little better at that if I didn't drink so feckin' much. Ruins your reflexes. A shit diet is counter productive too.
          Not complaining though. I enjoy being a lazy man who drinks and critisizes successful athletes.
          I agree. Boxing professionally is too taxing on the diet. Lotta these ****s are depriving themselves 9 months outta the year. Come to the gym looking liek cadavers.

I need to eat real food and drink duvel at least once a week.

Comment

I agree. Boxing professionally is too taxing on the diet. Lotta these ****s are depriving themselves 9 months outta the year. Come to the gym looking liek cadavers.

I need to eat real food and drink duvel at least once a week.
            How much do you drink, Jack?

Comment

How much do you drink, Jack?
              How am I supposed to quantify this mate? I reckon its relative innit?

Comment

How am I supposed to quantify this mate? I reckon its relative innit?
                As a Yank? I'll take two pints a month as full blown alcofrolic.

Comment

As a Yank? I'll take two pints a month as full blown alcofrolic.
                  Two pints? Shirley you can't be serious.

I can drink two pints during lunch on Tuesday and be back at work by 1.

Comment

• My apologies.

I've been lead to believe that West Coast yanks were the lightweights of the Saxon world. Scared to drive in the rain, and keeping off the drink because it gives 'em a tummyache.
                    I guess all them immigrants are letting the side down.
                    Last edited by Southpaw Stinger; 09-11-2011, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• The West Coast is littered with faggots, but life out here is so stressful and full of wicked devils that even pussies have to drink a lot just to survive.

Living here is like Mad Max but everyone is used to it and too numbed to evil to give a fuck anymore.

Its actually sad mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X