This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    tom doesn't add lefties on his facebook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      Llyle Fitsimmons and Michael Marley are both really pushing hard for the 'worst writer of all time' award.
      that kid's armbar technique is sloppy.

he's not squeezing his knees together on the other kid's arm properly.

sloppy.

Comment

• Libya will miss Gaddafi now he's gone. More than the boxing community misses Calzaghe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
          Libya will miss Gaddafi now he's gone. More than the boxing community misses Calzaghe.
          the western nations will miss him more when they realize they put muslim extremists in charge of another country.

dictators are easier to predict/control than muslim extremists.

Comment

the western nations will miss him more when they realize they put muslim extremists in charge of another country.

Absolutely.

All this transition to democracy lark makes me laugh.

Comment

Libya will miss Gaddafi now he's gone. More than the boxing community misses Calzaghe.
              He's not gone yet mate. He'll kill more Taliban 2.0 rebel scum first.

Without a doubt one of the greatest African leaders of all time. I mean a genuine ATG.

Comment

Tunney seems to think this was an organic revolution.

Comment

• Originally posted by NET View Post
                  He's not gone yet mate. He'll kill more Taliban 2.0 rebel scum first.

Without a doubt one of the greatest African leaders of all time. I mean a genuine ATG.
                  Most people are ****s though. People are saying to me how great it is that the rebels have overthrown him.
                  I ask them if they actually know who these rebels are... they ain't got a feckin' clue. Reet ****s.

Comment

Most people are ****s though. People are saying to me how great it is that the rebels have overthrown him.
                    I ask them if they actually know who these rebels are... they ain't got a feckin' clue. Reet ****s.
                    We know who they are. They're islamic fundamentalists that killed U.S and British soldiers in Iraq.

West Point Academy did a report on it after a raid by coalition forces turned up a boatload of documents.

http://tarpley.net/2011/03/24/the-ci...roops-in-iraq/

Comment

• Originally posted by NET View Post
                      We know who they are. They're islamic fundamentalists that killed U.S and British soldiers in Iraq.

West Point Academy did a report on it after a raid by coalition forces turned up a boatload of documents.

http://tarpley.net/2011/03/24/the-ci...roops-in-iraq/
                      I take it we'll be invading Libya soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X