• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JohnnyMarr_Loc View Post
    Even worse....... she's going all Fat Yank on us:

http://prem1.hiboox.com/images/3211/...eb8e0bef34.gif
    i think she's welsh.

didn't she let a sheep go to 2nd base on her?

Comment

• And the dance continues.

Comment

• something needs to be done with that **** mod who call himself "boxing scene"

the guy makes a tua round by round thread , deletes others threads about it , then afterwards closes the thread and tells people to post in another thread since he's closing it.

everyone starts complaining about it and the guy starts deleting everyone's posts that complain about him.

that guy thinks his job is to direct what/where people post.

idiot started deleting people's profile messages too.

Comment

• Marr played a large role in making the score for the 2010 science-fiction/drama film Inception, which was directed and written by Christopher Nolan. Using a 12-string-guitar, he produced repetitive, simple melancholic tones that became a character theme for the protagonist, played by Leonardo DiCaprio. "I kept coming up with this phrase ‘churned-up,'" Marr said, "You’ve got this character who all the way through the film has this underlying turmoil." Longtime composer Hans Zimmer penned soundtrack. On 13 July 2010, Marr performed with an orchestra for a live internet broadcast of the soundtrack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
            Marr played a large role in making the score for the 2010 science-fiction/drama film Inception, which was directed and written by Christopher Nolan. Using a 12-string-guitar, he produced repetitive, simple melancholic tones that became a character theme for the protagonist, played by Leonardo DiCaprio. "I kept coming up with this phrase ‘churned-up,'" Marr said, "You’ve got this character who all the way through the film has this underlying turmoil." Longtime composer Hans Zimmer penned soundtrack. On 13 July 2010, Marr performed with an orchestra for a live internet broadcast of the soundtrack.
            where's boxing scene?

if he wants to delete posts , he should start with this ****'s.

Comment

• More tranny gifs - less chat, please....

Comment

• Got any of Ladyboy Lee? I'm quite smitten.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMarr_Loc View Post
                  More tranny gifs - less chat, please....
                  http://cdn.thegloss.com/files/2010/0...hair_bow_c.jpg

Comment

• Tua, how about you leave boxingscene when David Tua retires?

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
                      Tua, how about you leave boxingscene when David Tua retires?
                      I'll hold a retirement party.

We'll get Clegg to bring his alts to up the guest list.

Comment

Working...
                      X