Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So damn hot the steering wheel almost burns. Has to be something to do to want to go outside on days like this. It simply being nice out isn't enough of a reason to go out and sweat off a pound.

Comment

• Speaking of which, there's a thread in the lounge about peoples favorite beers and I have to say that there's a lot of poor/uneducated lowlife faggots on this site.

Pretty much everything mentioned there was shit. Yes, including the overpriced **** lager known as STella. You might as well be giving your money away to Jerry's kids if you pay 10 buks for a weak generic lager like Stella, cuz' you're a huge idiot.

Comment

• I've given up all alcohol.

It's killed Laddie and damn near made me an unclean fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
          I've given up all alcohol.

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8...9482767953.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Wazaa.. View Post
            Speaking of which, there's a thread in the lounge about peoples favorite beers and I have to say that there's a lot of poor/uneducated lowlife faggots on this site.

Pretty much everything mentioned there was shit. Yes, including the overpriced **** lager known as STella. You might as well be giving your money away to Jerry's kids if you pay 10 buks for a weak generic lager like Stella, cuz' you're a huge idiot.
            You're crazy Buffman. Stella is delish. I'm more of a Scotch drinker though. Liquor just gets the job done better than beer does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
              You're crazy Buffman. Stella is delish. I'm more of a Scotch drinker though. Liquor just gets the job done better than beer does.
              On the Scotch tonight.

It's clean stuff.

Comment

I've given up all alcohol.

That's teh spirit.

Comment

• Baby Tua.

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1...9200489721.jpg

Comment

On the Scotch tonight.

It's clean stuff.
                    I find myself having at least a glass of Scotch per day. It's the perfect way to end the night.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X