This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-time lists are great
    Could have somebody with 50 boxers they'd seen ranked roughly in their heads with Floyd at #1, arguing with another guy who's ranked them all
    For the record I'd have Floyd 18th, between Joel Casamayor and that other guy.

Comment

• For a P4P list, I like to imagine all boxers at a set weight limit of 147 pounds and rank them accordingly... therefore Paul Williams is the greatest of all time.

Comment

• Ali doesn't make top 1000
        Deal with it.

Comment

• i think travi$ had too many sweets today.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
            That was some amateur-ass pub brawling, though.
            What do you expect from a fat Russian bum and some other hasbeen bum. Only in a sport where a guy could turn "pro" off the street and be called a pro fighter can this kinda stupid shit be taken seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
              All-time lists are great
              Could have somebody with 50 boxers they'd seen ranked roughly in their heads with Floyd at #1, arguing with another guy who's ranked them all
              For the record I'd have Floyd 18th, between Joel Casamayor and that other guy.
              The difference is that Casa was legit and ducked nobody. Floyd is a cherrypicking faggot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wazaa.. View Post
                What do you expect from a fat Russian bum and some other hasbeen bum. Only in a sport where a guy could turn "pro" off the street and be called a pro fighter can this kinda stupid shit be taken seriously.
                Aye, load of **** ain't it? Bunch of thugs stripping down and going a bit mental.

Comment

• Kurt Russell persona>Wazaa.

Comment

• Just a bit of fun in the ol' bum.

Comment

• I worked out harder than a field ni**er today.

I feel great. Now tiem fer' some Duvel.

Comment

Working...
                      X