This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
    Destiny. I get to have all the physical fun although I'm been destroyed mentally.
    that's the modern world for you, were all a little crazy!

Comment

• just listening to sgt. peppers

i hadn't listened to it in a while and forgot how mind blowing it is. paul mccartney's bass playing is out of this world

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
        just listening to sgt. peppers

i hadn't listened to it in a while and forgot how mind blowing it is. paul mccartney's bass playing is out of this world
        I'm listening to the Grey album by Dj Dangermouse. Its a mix of Jay Z's Black alum and The Beatles White album.

It's great!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Raging Bull View Post
          I'm listening to the Grey album by Dj Dangermouse. Its a mix of Jay Z's Black alum and The Beatles White album.

It's great!
          sounds interesting

the white album by the beatles was crazy, just 2 discs of knock off songs
          im still amazed as to how it sold 30 millon copies

Comment

just listening to sgt. peppers

A day in the life.

I read the news today oh boy,
            About a lucky man who made the grade,
            And though the news was rather sad,
            Well I just had to laugh,
            I saw the photograph

Classic.

Comment

sounds interesting

the white album by the beatles was crazy, just 2 discs of knock off songs
              im still amazed as to how it sold 30 millon copies
              I've never listened to it by itself. I guess anything with the beatles name attached makes a lot of money. People still visit the cavern in liverpool were they started and the place makes loads of money. It's a tiny little **** tip lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                A day in the life.

I read the news today oh boy,
                About a lucky man who made the grade,
                And though the news was rather sad,
                Well I just had to laugh,
                I saw the photograph

Classic.
                my favourite song on the album, lennon's voice is haunting and beautiful at the same time on that record

Comment

I've never listened to it by itself. I guess anything with the beatles name attached makes a lot of money. People still visit the cavern in liverpool were they started and the place makes loads of money. It's a tiny little **** tip lol.
                  it's a good album but it's nowhere near as good as a couple of their other albums yet it's the beatles album that has sold the most copies

i went to the cavern and was amazed at how small it was, my head was nearly touching the roof

Comment

it's a good album but it's nowhere near as good as a couple of their other albums yet it's the beatles album that has sold the most copies

i went to the cavern and was amazed at how small it was, my head was nearly touching the roof
                    lol I guess people just don't know what they are buying.

I know. I couldn't believe how small it was either. My nan used to go when she was young, when the beatles used to perform there and she said she used to have a bath with her clothes on whenever she came out to drown the fleas that she would get from the place. It used to be really scruffy. But I guess it was all about the music lol.

Comment

lol I guess people just don't know what they are buying.

I know. I couldn't believe how small it was either. My nan used to go when she was young, when the beatles used to perform there and she said she used to have a bath with her clothes on whenever she came out to drown the fleas that she would get from the place. It used to be really scruffy. But I guess it was all about the music lol.
                      id love to have seen the beatles there when they were young

time to get inventing my time machine

Comment

Working...
                      X