Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The heat is making me irritable and horny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Peru
      The heat is making me irritable and horny.
      Oh damn, I almost forgot you are roaming the streets of London asking for pennies... it was a nice day today wasnt it! Hope you done well with the ol' passers by. Does heat make them more or less generous?

Only messing man, but where abouts are you again? And what are you doing, college?

Comment

The heat is making me irritable and horny.
        irritable and horny is not a good combination.

it is cold and wet here. has been all week.

Comment

• Hey guys you should join this.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=1#post1539319

Comment

• Originally posted by EXIGE
            Oh damn, I almost forgot you are roaming the streets of London asking for pennies... it was a nice day today wasnt it! Hope you done well with the ol' passers by. Does heat make them more or less generous?

Only messing man, but where abouts are you again? And what are you doing, college?
            College is long dead. Me from Norbury if u must know. Soon to be northern yorkshire.

Actually, id love to do a bit of busking if i had the balls and guitar skills.

Comment

College is long dead. Me from Norbury if u must know. Soon to be northern yorkshire.

Actually, id love to do a bit of busking if i had the balls and guitar skills.
              busking = pan handling/begging?

you live in Norbury now??

Comment

• Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
                busking = pan handling/begging?

you live in Norbury now??
                lol.

Yea, busking, playing the flute for a few pennies a day.
                Thats the life for me!

Id probably fight crime at night on the streets of London.

Comment

Armani, what do you do with your days, these days?
                  Nothing...i finished uni last week, gona b in my 2nd year..bin working part time in a clothes shop tryna save up for my holiday...and ive just waiting round for the greatest event in the world...

THE WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by armani_model
                    Nothing...i finished uni last week, gona b in my 2nd year..bin working part time in a clothes shop tryna save up for my holiday...and ive just waiting round for the greatest event in the world...

THE WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Interesting.

Congrats on getting through the year, which uni you at? You live near Brunel dont you?

Yeah I cant wait until tommorow for our first game. Although Id rather watch a good boxing match than a good football game. Having said that I would take Manchester United '99 Champions League final over everything.

Comment

Interesting.

Congrats on getting through the year, which uni you at? You live near Brunel dont you?

Yeah I cant wait until tommorow for our first game. Although Id rather watch a good boxing match than a good football game. Having said that I would take Manchester United '99 Champions League final over everything.
                      lol tell me about it!...im true man utd fan aswell!!

Yeh i go st marys uni, its in twickenham...its **** but i get by!

Comment

Working...
                      X