X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxclever
    Good there can be only one queen

glad you're around this morning oh wait it's afternoon now.
    What time is it there?

it is 4:17 am on the dot...I think I'm going to head off to bed in a bit around 4:30 or so. I just beat Neverwinter Nights and I am starting the new expansion pack. I am bored...yes its true

Comment

• Originally posted by JDizzle79
      it is 4:17 am on the dot...I think I'm going to head off to bed in a bit around 4:30 or so. I just beat Neverwinter Nights and I am starting the new expansion pack. I am bored...yes its true
      neverwinter nights a game?

Comment

neverwinter nights a game?
        that is correct. fun also...to me anyways

Comment

that is correct. fun also...to me anyways
          I Was talking to Laddie a while back about Resident Evil have you played that?

Comment

I Was talking to Laddie a while back about Resident Evil have you played that?
            oh yeah...I played that and part 2 a coule years back and beat them both. good games...gotta play them in the dark with the volume up by yourself...it'll freak you out a bit

Comment

Ninja Sminja
              Boxclever Ninja

Comment

oh yeah...I played that and part 2 a coule years back and beat them both. good games...gotta play them in the dark with the volume up by yourself...it'll freak you out a bit
                it's one of the only games I ever got into, not really a games player.

Comment

• Originally posted by ol' Dirty Ninja

Boxclever Ninja
                  I Could be a Ninja if I wanted and a damn fine one i'd be

Comment

it's one of the only games I ever got into, not really a games player.
                    me either anymore anyhow. I'm up all alone and was bored so I decided to beat this computer game. took me about two three weeks playing every day to beat it. its a good long game if you like fantsy stuff. Well, I'm gonna head off to bed. Good night...or good afternoon to you hope to see you on here more often. take care

Comment

me either anymore anyhow. I'm up all alone and was bored so I decided to beat this computer game. took me about two three weeks playing every day to beat it. its a good long game if you like fantsy stuff. Well, I'm gonna head off to bed. Good night...or good afternoon to you hope to see you on here more often. take care
                      night night sweet dreams

Comment

Working...
                      X