• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JDizzle79
    yes, I will do that!
    so how is everything going?
    weather here is miserable!
    dreary as hell.

i am excited because i am going to Portland, Maine by myself for a couple of days later this week for a professional conference. it's nice because i never get time away from my hubby and my little boy. i get to stay at a nice hotel, order room service, watch dirty movies (just kidding!!!!!!!!!), shop at the malls, and just ENJOY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fiesty Wench
      so how is everything going?
      weather here is miserable!
      dreary as hell.

i am excited because i am going to Portland, Maine by myself for a couple of days later this week for a professional conference. it's nice because i never get time away from my hubby and my little boy. i get to stay at a nice hotel, order room service, watch dirty movies (just kidding!!!!!!!!!), shop at the malls, and just ENJOY!
      Sounds good! Hope you have fun. You know everyone needs their own time every now and then...and dirty movie don't hurt either! hahaha but everything is going good right now...the weather is warming up quick and it hasn't quite figured out if it wants to rain or stay sunny yet here. Had PT this morning and we played three games of full court basketball and I sat in the sauna afterwards...good cardio workout today. Unfortunately I have training tomorrow afternoon on my day off...but there is still today to get some things accomplished.

Comment

Sounds good! Hope you have fun. You know everyone needs their own time every now and then...and dirty movie don't hurt either! hahaha but everything is going good right now...the weather is warming up quick and it hasn't quite figured out if it wants to rain or stay sunny yet here. Had PT this morning and we played three games of full court basketball and I sat in the sauna afterwards...good cardio workout today. Unfortunately I have training tomorrow afternoon on my day off...but there is still today to get some things accomplished.
        my brother is moving from boston to san francisco in a couple of weeks. he has never lived in the west. it should be interesting!
        lol!

Comment

my brother is moving from boston to san francisco in a couple of weeks. he has never lived in the west. it should be interesting!
          lol!
          He's in for a shock. The air is even expensive out here, hahaha. I personally can't stand this state for too many reasons to list

Comment

He's in for a shock. The air is even expensive out here, hahaha. I personally can't stand this state for too many reasons to list
            he's only lived in Connecticut and Mass. (Boston), so i agree, he will be in for a shock, not to mention that he is a military man (of sorts) now. lol!

Comment

he's only lived in Connecticut and Mass. (Boston), so i agree, he will be in for a shock, not to mention that he is a military man (of sorts) now. lol!
              I haven't been to San Fran yet...I plan to this summer sometime just to sight-see. That doesn't sound like a bad duty station though

Comment

I haven't been to San Fran yet...I plan to this summer sometime just to sight-see. That doesn't sound like a bad duty station though
                i definitely want to visit once they get settled in.

Comment

i definitely want to visit once they get settled in.
                  just a tip...you man want to stay away from south Sacramento...hahahaha, just some friendly advice!

Comment

just a tip...you man want to stay away from south Sacramento...hahahaha, just some friendly advice!
                    ok...how about the north?

Comment

ok...how about the north?
                      North Sac is good, thats where all the ritzy suburbs are. Its cool there! South Sac and Elk Grove are ****-holes! Beware!

Comment

Working...
                      X