This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by happy_man
    Hey BRO... are you really the MOD of Limeley lounge???

if its true... what special thing can you do as a MOD??? Just curious BRO hehehehehehe
    Yes I am. Look at the bottom right hand side of the Limey lounge main page.

Well you can close threads, sticky and unsticky them for free (but only in the room that you are the mod of), edit posts, delete posts and theres probably more that I haven't found out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ???
      Yes I am. Look at the bottom right hand side of the Limey lounge main page.

Well you can close threads, sticky and unsticky them for free (but only in the room that you are the mod of), edit posts, delete posts and theres probably more that I haven't found out.
      Cool....

I wonder why BPP promised to make 2 PINOYS as PINOY Lounge MODS but never DID

Comment

• Originally posted by happy_man
        Cool....

I wonder why BPP promised to make 2 PINOYS as PINOY Lounge MODS but never DID
        Did you PM him?

Comment

• you guys liking that song by gnarls barkley called "crazy"? i heard it on radio 1 the other day and though the beat was slammin

Comment

• Originally posted by the giant one
            you guys liking that song by gnarls barkley called "crazy"? i heard it on radio 1 the other day and though the beat was slammin
            Haven't heard it...yet.

Comment

• Alright I'm outta here.

Goodnight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ???
                Alright I'm outta here.

Goodnight.

take care

Comment

• hate the track, love c-lo (the voalist).

hey who says limey chat has to be legal

Comment

• Where is OASIS-LAD he is a walking legend. Oh and Rgue you can **** right off little hoe

Comment

• Originally posted by Hector_pickle
                      Where is OASIS-LAD he is a walking legend. Oh and Rgue you can **** right off little hoe
                      you are such a ****in idiot. stop calling people names behind their back coward

Comment

Working...
                      X