• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JDizzle79
    whats crackin Limey Lounge?!
    hey JDizz! how's it going?

Comment

• good and yourself? How was your easter?

Comment

good and yourself? How was your easter?
        it was decent. my son made it fun tho! he's finally old enough to get "into" the holidays and enjoy them!
        saw some family....

how about yours?

Comment

• it was alright I guess. Nothing special happened. Just spent some QT witht my wife, watched The Chronicles of Narnia for the first time and had a nice dinner. Had a family of deer walk through my back yard which was cool, there was like 9 or 10 of them

Comment

it was alright I guess. Nothing special happened. Just spent some QT witht my wife, watched The Chronicles of Narnia for the first time and had a nice dinner. Had a family of deer walk through my back yard which was cool, there was like 9 or 10 of them
            sounds good.
            did you like narnia?

i saw the animated movie YEARS ago when i was a kid. i cried when the lion was killed

i haven;t see the recent one yet....

Comment

• it was good, suprisingly, for a disney movie at least...whoa, whos that in your new avatar?!

Comment

it was good, suprisingly, for a disney movie at least...whoa, whos that in your new avatar?!
                i needed a change.
                i think we had a comic book convo once?
                well, i used to read witchblade. i LOVED it.
                they eventually made a tv show out of it. it only lasted a couple of seasons. she played the witchblade character (Sara). her real name is Yancy Butler, i think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fiesty Wench
                  i needed a change.
                  i think we had a comic book convo once?
                  well, i used to read witchblade. i LOVED it.
                  they eventually made a tv show out of it. it only lasted a couple of seasons. she played the witchblade character (Sara). her real name is Yancy Butler, i think.

youre not doing what i asked if you kindly would

Comment

• I thought I recognized her...she was in drop-zone also with wesley snipes

Comment

I thought I recognized her...she was in drop-zone also with wesley snipes
                      yea, i think you're right.

Comment

Working...
                      X