No announcement yet.

Welsh Fan Killed OutSide Wembley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Welsh Fan Killed OutSide Wembley

Word going about a welsh fan has been killed outside wembley anybody heard anything

Apparently the guy was a cardiff fan and was attacked by 6 swansea fans, 6 fans have been arrested outside the stadium

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      Apparently the guy was a cardiff fan and was attacked by 6 swansea fans, 6 fans have been arrested outside the stadium
      Yeah Mike Dye.

Not sure about who attacked him.

He was a Cardiff fan.

Heard it was 2 on 6 and they were attacked from behind and ran off.

It it were Swansea fans. Will be tasty 7th Oct Wales V Swiss in Swansea.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
        Yeah Mike Dye.

Not sure about who attacked him.

He was a Cardiff fan.

Heard it was 2 on 6 and they were attacked from behind and ran off.

It it were Swansea fans. Will be tasty 7th Oct Wales V Swiss in Swansea.
        Been told mikey dye was a member of the soul crew??? apparently hes named in their book.

Yeah next game will be tasty, you going to it

Comment

Been told mikey dye was a member of the soul crew??? apparently hes named in their book.

Yeah next game will be tasty, you going to it
          Yeah I am going. It is down at the Liberty Stadium. Think I might wear my Cardiff shirt

Comment

art attack wasn't it?

Comment

Word going about a welsh fan has been killed outside wembley anybody heard anything
              nice to see your still rocking that sig

Comment

Yeah that’s exactly what a guy from work told me, he also said the Welsh always turn up for the Wales games to fight each other i guess they get anxious being so far away from the nearest sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                  Yeah that’s exactly what a guy from work told me, he also said the Welsh always turn up for the Wales games to fight each other i guess they get anxious being so far away from the nearest sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post

'the guy from work' is out of touch

reported for the last comment. I have had 5 members banned due to racist sheep related comments :boobies:

Comment

Working...
                    X