Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BNP Candidate Bob Bailey in Punch Up while Canvassing for Votes...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im glad he cracked that ****. you dont go upto strangers and spit on them regardless of there political status.

Comment

oh I would have reacted to being spat on. But I wouldn't have tried to give the guy a kicking on the floor. That is the line between being a normal person and being a thug in this situation, to me at least.

My point really was that a lot of people who might vote BNP wouldn't support that sort of violence, which is bizarre seeing as it is a party with violence and aggression coursing through its blood.

Comment

Only complete morons vote for the BNP to be honest. The same morons who said they were voting for the BNP when there wasn't a candidate running for election in my consituency.

The Asian lad deserved a good punch off that guy, you don't go upto someone and spit in their face, that's low, but you don't know what was said off camera before the lads came over and confronted em, notice how many cronies that politician had?

Comment

Welldone bob, i would have done the same and so would any normal working class person do the same, 3 gang banging degenerates approach him in aggressive manner, then spit on him, what were they expecting???? should have kicked the hamilton accie harder to the head and left the **** with brain damage. thats the type of scum that probaly run around that area at nite selling drugs and all sorts.

Bob Bailey for prime minster

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            Welldone bob, i would have done the same and so would any normal working class person do the same, 3 gang banging degenerates approach him in aggressive manner, then spit on him, what were they expecting???? should have kicked the hamilton accie harder to the head and left the **** with brain damage. thats the type of scum that probaly run around that area at nite selling drugs and all sorts.

Bob Bailey for prime minster

Ya mad man, I knew you would have something to say about it !

Comment

BNP are ****s, but those lads deserved a kicking to be fair.

Comment

Working...
              X