X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    nah. i'm nicer on here than irl.

irl i'd probably break your jew face in.

can't stand ******s tbh.
    I'm not a Jew.

And in real life, I'd drop your fat ass with a left hook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I'm not a Jew.

And in real life, I'd drop your fat ass with a left hook.
      you can't handle me.

Comment

you can't handle me.
        Get out of my thread. Now. I don't care if I'm not British. This thread is an institution for drinkers only.

Comment

Get out of my thread. Now. I don't care if I'm not British. This thread is an institution for drinkers only.
          i use to drink a lot.

i took a shot of tequila from 72 ounce big gulp once as a dare.

can't drink anymore though. after my liver injury, i get drunk easily.

Comment

i use to drink a lot.

i took a shot of tequila from 72 ounce big gulp once as a dare.

can't drink anymore though. after my liver injury, i get drunk easily.
            Was the liver injury from the 72 ounce shot of tequila you consumed?

Comment

no.

my injury was from a 4 inch butterfly knife my liver consumed.

Comment

that **** was nasty. i don't know if it was exactly 72 ounces but it was the entire bottle of cuervo. i felt sick the moment i downed it.

funny story.

day of my homeboy's funeral. i'm drunk already. we were drinking since the cemetary.

sitting next to my homeboy who wasn't drinking so i told him to take just 1 shot for me. he said yes.

as a joke, i poured the whole bottle in a big gulp cup and told him it's his 1 shot.

then my other stupid homeboy, who was also drunk, passes by....

"DUDE, IF YOU DOWN THAT SHOT, I'LL DOWN ONE TOO!"

and off he went to get another big gulp cup and another bottle of cuervo.....

Comment

that **** was nasty. i don't know if it was exactly 72 ounces but it was the entire bottle of cuervo. i felt sick the moment i downed it.

funny story.

day of my homeboy's funeral. i'm drunk already. we were drinking since the cemetary.

sitting next to my homeboy who wasn't drinking so i told him to take just 1 shot for me. he said yes.

as a joke, i poured the whole bottle in a big gulp cup and told him it's his 1 shot.

then my other stupid homeboy, who was also drunk, passes by....

"DUDE, IF YOU DOWN THAT SHOT, I'LL DOWN ONE TOO!"

and off he went to get another big gulp cup and another bottle of cuervo.....
                  And you all woke up in bed together the next day, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                    And you all woke up in bed together the next day, right?
                    no. i woke up on the floor of my apartment living room wearing somebody elses shirt and sweatpants.

apparently after vomitting, i was wandering down the streets trying to pick fights with ppl, so they got me back inside where they put me to sleep on my dead homeboy's bed (it was the day of his funeral and his parents threw the party).

later the homegirls checked up on me and they found my clothes wet so they changed me into some dry clothes.

to this day i don't know who changed me, who took me home, or why my clothes were wet. they thought i peed myself. my other homeboy told me he thinks he spilled his drink on me. who knows?

as for the other guy who took a shot of tequila from a 72 oz big gulp cup?

they found him the next day in the neighbors yard sleeping on cactus plants.

Comment

no. i woke up on the floor of my apartment living room wearing somebody elses shirt and sweatpants.

apparently after vomitting, i was wandering down the streets trying to pick fights with ppl, so they got me back inside where they put me to sleep on my dead homeboy's bed (it was the day of his funeral and his parents threw the party).

later the homegirls checked up on me and they found my clothes wet so they changed me into some dry clothes.

to this day i don't know who changed me, who took me home, or why my clothes were wet. they thought i peed myself. my other homeboy told me he thinks he spilled his drink on me. who knows?

as for the other guy who took a shot of tequila from a 72 oz big gulp cup?

they found him the next day in the neighbors yard sleeping on cactus plants.
                      Bloody hell.

I'm sorry I asked...

Comment

Working...
                      X