This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sick- View Post
    you can still claim to be straight and still suck ****. it's about who you want to be.
    Chap, if you're into that sort of foolery, Dj Pepe loves to experiment from what I heard. Message him.

Comment

• Sick is writing a love letter to Dgay right now

On the tequila tonight. Staying in to save money. Might as well 'ave drinks, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Chap, if you're into that sort of foolery, Dj Pepe loves to experiment from what I heard. Message him.
        i say me you and that dj pepe guy form a threesome. no stopping us and we can rule boxingscene with the first threeesome on here.

everyone will want some of that action

Comment

Sick is writing a love letter to Dgay right now

On the tequila tonight. Staying in to save money. Might as well 'ave drinks, no?
          i wrote a love letter to him last night while tucking into my glass of wine. i sat there with a full on boner waiting for his reply

Comment

i say me you and that dj pepe guy form a threesome. no stopping us and we can rule boxingscene with the first threeesome on here.

everyone will want some of that action
            I'm gonna leave now.

Comment

I'm gonna leave now.
              funny how you leave as we're on the verge of taking this place over. no one can compete with me and my 12 inch sword and my big mouth.

Comment

funny how you leave as we're on the verge of taking this place over. no one can compete with me and my 12 inch sword and my big mouth.
                Dude I'm not into **** stuff. That's your prerogative.

Comment

• http://davecunning.files.wordpress.c...guy-makeup.jpg

Comment

• Southpaw, tell yer English friend to quit with the gay stuff.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X