X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for some German ales.

Comment

• Southpaw do you go out at all or do you just drink in front of the computer?

These days I don't even feel like going out, I'm old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Southpaw do you go out at all or do you just drink in front of the computer?

These days I don't even feel like going out, I'm old.
        I rarely go out these days. Pubs charge a fortune and teh people are ****s.

I prefer drinking at home as I don't have to worry about how I'm getting home when I'm tanked up.

And you're not old. You're just a boring **** like me.

Comment

• Gonna Duvel it up in a bit.

Respect me bros.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            I rarely go out these days. Pubs charge a fortune and teh people are ****s.

I prefer drinking at home as I don't have to worry about how I'm getting home when I'm tanked up.

And you're not old. You're just a boring **** like me.
            I wasn't always like that. I used to be ambitious enough to go out and party.

Comment

I wasn't always like that. I used to be ambitious enough to go out and party.
              You just realised how overrated partying is.

I came to the same realisation, and decided to drink more at home and work on my novel.

Comment

You just realised how overrated partying is.

I came to the same realisation, and decided to drink more at home and work on my novel.
                What are you writing?

Comment

What are you writing?
                  Got a case of writer's block.

Hard to get inspiration when I sit and get pissed in front of a computer so often. I think it's time for one to cut down on the drink and to do some traveling. Also need to continue on setting up our microbrewery business.

This dude I know down south has made a good living out of his own microbrewery. But it cost him 50 thousand pounds to set it up. I ain't got that kind of dough.
                  We'll have to start smaller and work our way up. I'll sell me car and dip into me savings. Give us the leverage to grow into a profit maker.

Comment

Got a case of writer's block.

Hard to get inspiration when I sit and get pissed in front of a computer so often. I think it's time for one to cut down on the drink and to do some traveling. Also need to continue on setting up our microbrewery business.

This dude I know down south has made a good living out of his own microbrewery. But it cost him 50 thousand pounds to set it up. I ain't got that kind of dough.
                    We'll have to start smaller and work our way up. I'll sell me car and dip into me savings. Give us the leverage to grow into a profit maker.
                    Yea in addition to being bored and tired I've been lazy. I think laziness is what's held me down recently. If I can get around that, perhaps something can be done.

Comment

• It's easy to become lazy. I was a feckin' active teenager, but as soon as I got into the habit of not going out it just stuck.
                      I think my current wisdom combined with me teenage body and spirit could achieve a hell of a lot. Or at least try and fail with some zest.

Comment

Working...
                      X