No announcement yet.

Monk, Murray is doing it to wind you up son

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
    Kim and Andy split up...something to do with a weird internet stalker, named The Punk I think.
    Were you trying to nip in there for a threesome with em Monk my son? First bloody Welter nabs Maddie and now you're harassing the Murray fella and his bird.

You chaps will give boxingscene a bad name. Lucky there's respectable fellas around like me and Southpaw eh. If it wasn't for us we'd be overrun by Murray molestors, peedos and Katona lovers.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
      Were you trying to nip in there for a threesome with em Monk my son? First bloody Welter nabs Maddie and now you're harassing the Murray fella and his bird.

You chaps will give boxingscene a bad name. Lucky there's respectable fellas around like me and Southpaw eh. If it wasn't for us we'd be overrun by Murray molestors, peedos and Katona lovers.
      A threesome with Andy and Kim eh...I ain't gonna lie, that would be fooking awesome.

Throw in Katona as well actually, make it a foursome.

Comment

I had to lend Kerry a tenner the other day to pay for contraceptives. I think she's using me?

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
          A threesome with Andy and Kim eh...I ain't gonna lie, that would be fooking awesome.

Throw in Katona as well actually, make it a foursome.
          You and Chunk should be sectioned. Locked a-bloody-way. You pair of perverted Katona ogling Murray molesting tarts!

Ashamed of yerselves. That's what you should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
            I had to lend Kerry a tenner the other day to pay for contraceptives. I think she's using me?
            I saw pictures of one of her nippers once. I'm not joking an all. It wasn't a pretty sight Chunk.

Keep on lending the tart a tenner if she asks.

Comment

Working...
            X