Limeys, what football team should I support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsenal, forever!

Comment

Newcastle United! It's never dull supporting us, constantly on the back pages despite being down in the Championship this season. We're a bit of a train wreck right now but are still getting over 40,000 at every home game and selling out our allocations for every away game. To put it simply, we're a proper football city. If it's passion you're after, there's no better club to support.

Haha, I wouldn't judge us on that Goal! film... that was pretty ****, although the scenes down the coast is where I live!

And I simply can't take fans of the "big four" seriously if they're not from the place. Choosing the most successful team is not what football is about.

Anyone follow a non-league side? I go down to watch Whitley Bay in the Northern League regularly (5 minute walk from my house) - they actually won the FA Vase down at Wembley last season, second time they've won it in my time as a fan! (First was 2003 at Villa park) I think people would be surprised at the matches you get at that level if you give it a chance.

Comment

Accrington Stanley.

Comment

Jr., have you chosen a team yet?

One more time, Nottingham Forest son.

Comment

A.C. Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
              Jr., have you chosen a team yet?

One more time, Nottingham Forest son.
              It might take some time, mate. :grill:

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              A.C. Milan.
              Out of this thread, Jew! :mangler:

Comment

AFC Wimbledon.

We're a club who in the 1970's were playing semi-pro, but by the 1980's were playin the top flight. We we used to be known as the Crazy gang due to the antics of the players, who used to have initiation rituals for new players such as cutting up their new suits to ribbons, burning the coaches wellington boots, getting players ridiculously drunk stripping them naked and leaving them in the middle of a common with no money and no clothes. After we won the FA cup in 1988, the players back in our original stadium lined up on the halfway line and mooned the fans However our club was stolen by a man called Charles Koppel, who decided to adopt a franchise style and moved us to Milton keynes and renamed them MK Dons (**** name **** club). The fans of true wimbledon decided to start our own club we started up again playing a level up a sunday morning kickabout and now we are one promotion away from rejoining the professional leagues. The club is completely owned by the fans so there will be no repetition of the past.

Also we have the greatest chant in honour of Charles Koppel to the tune of DJ Otzi's hey baby' Heeeeeeeey Charles Koppel oooh aaah i wanna knoooooooow why you're such a ****!'

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                    I am an ignorant Yank who wants to support a club. I've been watching football for about a year now and so far I am a Chelsea fan. Mainly because John Terry and Cashley are my favorite players. Honestly, I feel somewhat like a sellout rooting for a top 4 squad. That's like me supporting the Lakers ()

Do you guys support a team from the Championships? Or is it one club and that's it?
                    Hull. Or Stoke. Or Wolves.

Comment

Show me the way to Plough Lane!! I'm tired and I want to go home, I had a football ground ten years ago And I want one of my own Wheeeeeeeeeeen ever I may roam To Selhurst Park again (****iing dump!) You will always hear me singing this song

Comment

Working...
                      X