No announcement yet.

How do you give karma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
    Jambo, **** Town **** has found a friend in the Platnum ****. It's quite sweet isn't it.
    what your one of bitches that red kd me for your little swinger friend hitman. I guess it was one of those you scratch my back and ill suck your **** and swallow arrangements hey?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      It was "tickle" not "trickle" and I guess it was more of a bitchslap considering you're redder than Ricky Hatton's nose after a night at the pub.

Also, it's you're, not your.

Get back to me when you understand the basic rules of English.
      lol at this e-teacher everyone knows how to use correct grammer and spellings but we are on the internet not writing novels.

Comment

Originally posted by Home town hero View Post
        what your one of bitches that red kd me for your little swinger friend hitman. I guess it was one of those you scratch my back and ill suck your **** and swallow arrangements hey?
        Yeah, Hoff is a lonley 30 year old man and will do anything for a taste of the black ****

Comment

Originally posted by _PlaT_NuM_ View Post
          Yeah, Hoff is a lonley 30 year old man and will do anything for a taste of the black ****
          ill get my pen to co-sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Home town hero View Post
            hello hitman, i see you actually put me on ignore then started a thread called a trickle of red k for a limey bastard, haha u sad **** your such a *****.
            How do you know he started a thread called "a tickle of red k for ..."? That thread was started in Team Classic. Only classic members can see that thread. You can't, unless you're an alt of someone in there. So how do you know?

Comment

How do you know he started a thread called "a tickle of red k for ..."? That thread was started in Team Classic. Only classic members can see that thread. You can't, unless you're an alt of someone in there. So how do you know?
              i dont i just presumed it was him as he put me on his ignore then started the red k. Team classic is the **** swinger group then?

Comment

it's tuggers.

Comment

Oooh interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                    it's tuggers.
                    Could this be his revenge?

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                      Could this be his revenge?
                      i don't know.

but he wasn't happy having to spend 2 hours taking pictures of his penis 'til he got the right one.

btw......you didn't answer my celtic question , ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X